Kim Couture Slams Jared Shaw (vid)

Kim Couture about Night of Combat 2, and as usual she did not mince words:

<!--StartFragment-->"It was an awkward situation. Thank god her Dad was there. She would've much rather had me holding that towel for her than Jared Shaw in the background trying to peek over the towel. I thought that was pretty low."

She also slammed the low pay for Gina Carano, who made $25,000 from EliteXC despite being the biggest ratings draw of the night.

- bloodyelbow.com 

wtf is wrong with her? seriously handy?

are big fake titties worth it? they will sag to the ground once she hits 40-50 you know.

goku - wtf is wrong with her? seriously handy?

are big fake titties worth it? they will sag to the ground once she hits 40-50 you know.

YOU LIE!!!

lol@all the negativity.

sad sad little people

Good interview.

the truth is the truth whether it comes from her or not. Skala is bad for the sport!

for later

I was gonna watch her interview, but my friend says that he found a dead deer by the railroad tracks near his house....I'm going over there instead to check it out.

ttt great insight.

LOL solidsnake

buggs seems upset.

And solidsnake please give us an update on the deer.

ttt for later. Props to Cofield for getting the interview done

solidsnake - I was gonna watch her interview, but my friend says that he found a dead deer by the railroad tracks near his house....I'm going over there instead to check it out.

lol. dead deer > yoko couture

that was a good interview, a few nice big cups of shut the fuck up need to be passed around here

solidsnake - I was gonna watch her interview, but my friend says that he found a dead deer by the railroad tracks near his house....I'm going over there instead to check it out.

Bring the lube. This thing still seems to be giving off some body heat

ttt

Kim Couture seems very intelligent

Randy is awesome, his wife; not so much.

Really, who gives a flying fuck what he thinks about MMA?

On top of that, she is wrong when she says Gina always brings it. She always has a really hard time making weight, and in half her fights, hasn't.

I will agree the shaw's are douches, but that fact doesnt make Kim's opinion on the sport worth anything more than it is which is nothing.

And Gina will be exposed just like evenyone at some point is.