*** Kimbo Slice might be at WEC***

Forget Kimbo, who is that chick?

seriously goku, lets eat some poop

pallasathena didn't we go through this already?

"I OWN ALL HURRICANES, THEY COME BY MY CRIB AND I KNOCK THEY EYE OUT TTHEN GET THEY BREAD!!!!!!!!"

"THAT'S A MORE LIKELY SCENARIO GOKU!!!"

coo

"Forget Kimbo, who is that chick?"

What chick? PIC plZ!

"..apparently spent some time in jail."

Yeah, maybe that jail called SAN QUENTIN!!!

LOL!!! ;-)

Fighting a raw street fighter like Kimbo would be a good test for someone with new MMA skills. If Kimbo learns some takedown defense, he would be a good match for anyone. Without the takedown defense and a little MMA knowledge, I think he would lose to a new MMA fighter. We need to test my assumption.

I wanna see Wes Sims vs Kimbo Slice, for pure comedy value!

"Fighting a raw street fighter like Kimbo would be a good test for someone with new MMA skills. If Kimbo learns some takedown defense, he would be a good match for anyone. Without the takedown defense and a little MMA knowledge, I think he would lose to a new MMA fighter. We need to test my assumption."

i'm more than willing to help. someone please try to set this up. knocking out an overated bum like this would do wonders for my career. it would also be lot easier than than the guys i usually fight, sort of a vacation in miami.

Sean "The Cannon" Gannon, USMMAA Super-Heavyweight Champion

who cares?

If Kimbo is hanging out at MMA events, he is going to have a better idea how a MMA fighter will approach a fight with him. I wanted to watch Kimbo fight a MMA fighter while he is a raw street fighter without MMA knowledge.

I know that he wants his bread

Hot Potato,

I have addressed this question in the WEC forum and I`m still waiting on a response.

WEC.TV

From forum member Bruce Lee posted on Sept 30th

I just purchased my tickets. There are very few $75.00 tickets and $300.00 tickets. Most are $20.00 tickets, so I suggest to get them while you can.

Tickets are on sale now for WEC: Halloween Fury 3 at The Palace Indian Gaming Center or by calling 866-4-PALACE

I think that the $300 dollar tickets are meant for the V.I.P`s /Sponsors/Businessmen..... ETC

* But I could be wrong....I could be very wrong.