*** Kimbo Slice might be at WEC***

I'm wondering how OMA hasn't touched this thread yet......

This shit HAS to be on PPV. LEt's run this shit, and give this nigga his bread!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTT

TTT

http://www.upstandingfuckingcitizens.com/phpbb/files/kimbo.gif

Will Scott be able to track down Kimbo's make up artist to work on his opponents eye for the post fight pic's???

If Kimbo is there - this is HUGE. No doubt about it.
I still think Rogan should've worn a Kimbo shirt at the UFC...

I really can't believe this! The whole kimbo mania bullshit was just too funny to begin with, now a major promotion has taken notice of it???!!!!

if u build it, they will come.

Well I must have broken the rules on the Forum by posting that pic.It`s the first one that I have ever had deleted.

I apologize if I broke any rules.

Crowbar

hey crowbar, I saw that pic, is that stuff actually real? It almost looks
fake.

I honestly dont know if it was real.I got it off of the OG.Seemed fake to me also because his tongue had no damage at all,while his gums and teeth had been severely dislocated.

shit i would....it would be an honor to have kimbo knock this nigga eye out

lol that kimbo movie trailor thing is sick

Starin.jpg

Holy shit the whole Kimbo thing is funny...I can't stop laughing at the animation of Kimbo eatin' his bread.

TTT for Cannibal's eye being knocked out!

Everyone loved my kimbo shirt at the apex weigh in, on sept 5 in montreal. Even Frank Trigg commented on it. He said he loved it, and asked me if I saw him at the vma's. He said he was one of jessica simpsons body guards. Frank Likes to joke, so I'm not sure if he was fucking with me, but either way, it was pretty funny.

Rick

MASSMMA.com

i aint never gonna question you partna

Cool!!

Ninjas gotta eat too!!!

i gotcho kimbo shirt right here nigga!