Kimbo vs. H. Alexander, who you got?

Either way it would be a serious fight!

Ok so Kimbo wins in the beard off but I reckon Houston should have picked up enough tricks by now to deal with the Slice. Does nobody else think this would be an amazing fight?

Houston by KO.

1 dimensional MMA fighter defeats 1 dimensional street fighter.

Houston by chop down choke

Houston easy

Having a hard time thinking of a UFC HW or LHW that would lose to Kimbo...

Houston, 1 rd KO.

People like this match up due to two exciting brawlers being put up against each other.

but at the expense of their UFC career?

A loss for either one could see them out of the UFC, especially Houston. I'd like to see this match further down the line after both have gained a couple of wins. Im a fan of both and would rather see this later than be selfish and see it now at the cost of one of them being cut.

Well Houston isn't in the fold right now anyway, so it was more of a hypthetical question. His last fight was in Adrenaline MMA (I think).

Agreed though, I do like both of them, and while a lack of ground skills in the UFC can mean you are wasting your time, two big personalities coming up against each other like these guys would be gold.

Houston. Kimbo couldn't knock out James Thompson and his boxing is very wide open and sloppy. Houston is going to fire some shots right up the middle and turn his lights out faster than Seth did.

As per the other thread,

Houston "We have a ground problem" Alexander,

via rocket upppakutz

houston by better chin and power

The Mammoth -  People like this match up due to two exciting brawlers being put up against each other.

A loss for either one could see them out of the UFC, especially Houston. I'd like to see this match further down the line after both have gained a couple of wins. Im a fan of both and would rather see this later than be selfish and see it now at the cost of one of them being cut.
^What this dude said

I wonder where the loser of this fight would be in terms of thier career and next fight options.

john_harris - 
The Mammoth -  People like this match up due to two exciting brawlers being put up against each other.

^What this dude said

I wonder where the loser of this fight would be in terms of thier career and next fight options.

I feel that way about Houston Alexander, down to earth, solid good human being and exciting fighter. So i wouldn't want to see him get cut. Kimbo on the other hand i couldn't give two shits about.

Alexander easily

Houston should have fought Sokodjou in a loser leaves town match.

whoever gets hit 1st loses

Alexander would retire Kimbo to the boneyard

Houston v Sokodjou would have been sweet!

Why all this talk of loser leaves town though? Kimbo isn't even in properly yet and at least it would give both guys a chance to showcase their strengths. Also waiting another year or so isn't a fantastic idea with Houston (37) and Kimbo (35) unfortunately already pushing on.