King Mo = GENIUS... he now has a ticket to UFC

Since King Mo just flipped out on Bjorn and called him a dickrider then said "cut me, i dont care"

what do u think Dana is gonna do when he hears about this?

gonna hire him after he gets cut and give him immediate title shot for sure.

king mo is a genius

Some people on the UG don't understand sarcasm and I don't think this will be met positively Phone Post 3.0

Are you joking? Phone Post 3.0

WSOF here we go...

Rampage can come too, so they can have a rematch of that terrific fight.

bullshit. dana wont have an employee like mo. if anyone called dana a dickrider in the cage after a fight scorched earth motherfucker.you dont see ufc fighters flipping off fans on the way to the ring.that would be your last fight.theres a big difference between a diaz middle finger in the air and mo getting pissy with a fan and flipping the bird.mo has a negative attitude problem and is boring as fuck to watch.he is also no where near ufc level.i generally enjoy shitting on dana but to give credit where it is due they run a much more professional show.

jason73, u are wrong

brock lesnar gave all the fans the middle finger and dana wasnt mad

Dana does not live in the King Mo realm. Phone Post 3.0

thorsmitersaw - jason73, u are wrong

he didnt walk up to a specific fan and go fuck you in his face

jason73 - 
thorsmitersaw - jason73, u are wrong

he didnt walk up to a specific fan and go fuck you in his face

didnt mousasi give the finger to a fan who tried to take his hat as he was making his entrance? or am i mixing him up with another fighter

but that happened, and it was recent

besides brock could have taken a shit on danas desk and dana wouldnt have got mad.he was selling 1 million ppvs per fight

jason73 - besides brock could have taken a shit on danas desk and dana wouldnt have got mad.he was selling 1 million ppvs per fight
This.

Brock is the ONLY fighter to ever walk away from the UFC that Dana hasn't trashed even mildly.

Because if Lesnar called today and said he wanted that 1 more fight; DFW would be there with papers to make it happen.

Jones did 350K vs Glover.

They'd kill to have Brock back for a one off. Phone Post 3.0

thorsmitersaw - Since King Mo just flipped out on Bjorn and called him a dickrider then said "cut me, i dont care"

what do u think Dana is gonna do when he hears about this?

gonna hire him after he gets cut and give him immediate title shot for sure.

king mo is a genius
Seriously took the words right out of my mouth Phone Post 3.0

StelioKontos - 
jason73 - bullshit. dana wont have an employee like mo. if anyone called dana a dickrider in the cage after a fight scorched earth motherfucker.you dont see ufc fighters flipping off fans on the way to the ring.that would be your last fight.theres a big difference between a diaz middle finger in the air and mo getting pissy with a fan and flipping the bird.mo has a negative attitude problem and is boring as fuck to watch.he is also no where near ufc level.i generally enjoy shitting on dana but to give credit where it is due they run a much more professional show.

bellator lets fighters be who they are. he flipped off that dude because he was able to

and that is why mo will never rise to the top.he has no class and it shows by the level of butthurt he was showing before the fight even started.he was mad butthurt all nite long.he should be embarrassed

The only thing King Mo won was the Ultimate avoid teh fight contest

Wow and you're a sixer? Terrible Phone Post 3.0

let me know when mo decides to fight instead of running backwards away from a fight and taking a dude down and laying on him without throwing any punches or working for subs

he talked mad shit and didnt back it up and you are a fan of that?

chael talks mad shit and sometimes he cant back it up but at the end of the day he is respectful after the fight.he is never a sore loser.he is playing a character to sell a fight.mo is doing it wrong

StelioKontos -
jason73 - 
StelioKontos - 
jason73 - bullshit. dana wont have an employee like mo. if anyone called dana a dickrider in the cage after a fight scorched earth motherfucker.you dont see ufc fighters flipping off fans on the way to the ring.that would be your last fight.theres a big difference between a diaz middle finger in the air and mo getting pissy with a fan and flipping the bird.mo has a negative attitude problem and is boring as fuck to watch.he is also no where near ufc level.i generally enjoy shitting on dana but to give credit where it is due they run a much more professional show.

bellator lets fighters be who they are. he flipped off that dude because he was able to

and that is why mo will never rise to the top.he has no class and it shows by the level of butthurt he was showing before the fight even started.he was mad butthurt all nite long.he should be embarrassed

why should he be embarrassed? i never understood when people say that and all of this classless talk is getting old. i thought him flipping off that dude was funny and badass. didn't see him talking shit to his boss coming at all. i was very entertained and am looking forward to king mo's next fight wherever that may be
God I truly hope you're kidding. Giving someone the finger doesn't count as being a 'badass' thing to do at any point after you're seven years old. And I'm not trying to fighter bash here, but I really don't see how anyone can be this amped up about Mo after that fight. If he is released then yeah I'll probably watch him in WSOF because I love their product already, but I won't be going out of my way to ever see him fight again Phone Post 3.0

are you mos one and only fan?