King of the Cage June 9TH

Pretty sure Tkotom would win the face punching contest

Well TKO you seem to have turn this thing around pretty good your instructor was the first to start talking this crap. I like being the bad guy it is too bad you will be the one cashing the check your teacher wrote. I hope you trade with me...... I have brought the match up to a couple promoters. Keep training and winning and it will happen.

The Wildman

You were the one that started the whole thing by talking trash about my instructor

We have never said anything negative about you UNTIL you started talking trash

I have no problem trading punches with you

lol Wait, I think Kenney should first go after the KOTC belt against Stansell, then .. provided he wins that one, he can ask for Denny to be his first defense. Which, more than likely, would be a co-main event PPV fight and pay a little more than just an undercard match would, right?

Also, if cash is an issue now, why wasn't it before? I am a little lost here.

Sounds like you should be a match maker Sub.

TD

ttt

how do i get a poster from this event?????? im also looking for any kotc poster with eric pele on it. know where i can find one?????? looking for any kotc posters.

jnlcouball@hotmail.com

TKOtom, where do we get tickets??

hit me up at tkotom2000@yahoo.com

Tkotom, Who are you fighting now that Denny is out? Your fights are always exciting.Did your organs ever recover from your last weight cut?When I saw that card, I thought you might have chopped off a limb to make weight.lol p.s I assume you are staying at 170? *edited for 3rd grade spelling

I approached Joker about managing him and he said "STFU KKM" and then beat the living shit out of me.I thought we were buds, guess not.

To make things worse his 8ft tall great dane apparently made me his bitch when I was still unconcious. (lawsuit pending)

To answer some questions on this thread. Yes I am staying at 170. Yes, I am fighting GC this weekend. No, I never agreed to fight June 9th. And lastly, Im juiced out of my mind. Im on everything but roller skates right now, thats how I am so strong.

ttt 4 Applejuice!!!! Who are you fighting this weekend?

ttt

I only cut to 155 for 1 fight and I don't see myself doing it again. There were some talks of me staying at that weight but it was a hard cut for me

170 is where I fight at.

I'll find out who I'm fighting for June 9TH on monday

Rolled1- tell Joker to stop ducking me. I've called him a couple of times and he never awnsers

Tom, If hes not back in jail for indecent exposure (or like last time he got pulled over doing 140 mph in a school zone and tried to tell the cop that he was just testing his brakes which didn't go over well),you can probably find him in the attic with the lights out ducking calls.If you call and act like a salesman selling hair care products, he might come down.As Hongkongphooey knows Joker has phonophobia. Good luck.p.s. I have not had contact since the great dane incident.

it was but THE JOKERS WILD hijacked it

TTT

OCBadApple is going to give a beatdown tonite.Applejuice by relentless rage!