King of the Cage June 9TH

Brian, I dont think its the Freddy your thinking of, I am Jokers bodyguard.I keep the paparazzi at bay..

If you want to fight in KOTC just show up drunk. They will be doing a
fight raffle, they call your ticket number and a spot light searches the
venue until you jump up and yell "FIGHT" then they let you fight.

thethethethetha,,,,,,thethethethats all folks!!!!!!!

Joker employs me for annoying paparazzi and chicks that stalk him.Hongkongphewey,Be careful I know where you live and will jump out of your bushes,done it before...Fredrum

It looks like the Kenney vs Denny fight is a NO GO Denny pulled out of the fight

Smart move on Dennys part.TKOTOM would hurt him....

He says that he was never offered this fight. If you go onto the KOTC forums he was calling me out after he lost to Matt Stansell and KOTC offered this fight to me right around that time. I jumped at the chance to fight him and I signed my name on the contract. Then I hear this last week that the fight was off due to the fact that Denny didn't like the way that KOTC treated him. It makes no sense to me for Denny to call me out, have the fight signed and then pull out.

Apple vs. Sipi???

Ill put $100 cash on Thomas to win his fight.

BadApple is still undefeated!Tough guy and exciting fighter..........Fredrum

Does Apple Juice? lol! He sure is muscular!

Hongkongspewey, I am compelled to remind you of what happened to your last top prospect "Cleaty".I still have his arm hanging on my wall next to the buffalo head...Columi, I'll put a thousand on Thomas.Safe bet!

Too bad Denny backed out of the fight

ttt

yeah it sucks that the fights off but there's nothing that I can do about it

TKOtom did you graduate from elementary school? Let me tell you again the fight was NEVER SIGNED I didn't back out. I am not fighting June 9th for a reason I am not scared of you in fact I can't wait to punch you in the face, so keep talking. This fight will happen.....

The Wildman

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=2051&zoneid=10

Now is everyone happy.......

TTT

$$$

$$$$$$$$$$

So when is this fight suppose to happen????

I never said you were scared of me

but if you're going to punch me in the face be prepared to get a couple back