King of the streets

I just watched that in a family pub. I had to keep looking around to make sure the coast was clear. It now occurs to me that they all probably think I’m a nonce.

Cheers mate

1 Like

Song2. I can’t tell if you’re joking or if you’re the biggest pussy on this forum. It’s one or the other though… anyone that doesn’t enjoy those fights should surrender their manhood and take up knitting. Good fights, great respect afterwards by all fighters.

1 Like

5 Likes

Yeah but is it on concrete. That’s what I need to know

1 Like

This is the first full event they posted.

1 Like

Fuck yea. I ain’t watching UFC it can fuck itself

1 Like

What did I just watch? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen slap competitions. Where are the mats?

Yea its hooligan street fighting pretty brutal. The slap fight shit is retarded at least kots is actual fighting.

1 Like

Haha i only have intrest in the main event myself. At familys gonna have to re watch later probably.

1 Like

Incog. So it’s true. You are a raging homo! Because anyone that doesn’t appreciate those fights is a homo. And we all know you’re one of the biggest.

1 Like

Thought this thread was going to be about Michael P.S. Hayes

Doot doot doot

1 Like

^^ Clicked on the thread for Ruas

1 Like

I was expecting a thread about Marco Ruas. I am dissapoint.

2 Likes

If that did actually happen, do you think your shit climbs back into your small intestine, travels up through your stomach, through your esophagus and is ejected from your mouth?

Sure did dude . . . ?

also, @Bobbyolympic you’re a bitch.

This is manly fighting right here. Not for you pussies!!

Jwider. From what I’ve heard you already are someone’s bitch…. So take it easy before I spill the beans

1 Like

Animated GIF

1 Like

Man, I wish they wouldn’t do it on concrete, someone is gonna get killed one day. Having said that, I’ve been watching this channel for a while now. In fact I posted a fight and everybody hated it, lol. In any case, if you are going to watch more check out some of the fights by Simon the Savage Henriksen:

3 Likes

You’re a bitch dude. All you do is troll and talk shit and claim people are less than you. You’re a coward and a bitch brother. Just simple facts.

1 Like