King of the streets

I think we have a concrete MMA match in the works

I’ll put it on the official og/ug official card. You gotta ref

1 Like

After watching some of these fights Friday, I looked up their “style” come to find out a lot of them are from various soccer/football firms aka hooligans, which lead me down an even deeper rabbit hole that I’m still exploring

1 Like

It’s alarming that hooligans have learned to fight. By that I mean I always assumed someone with any training would be able to deal with them. Fuck my tall hat if I’m gonna get in the ring with one of those cunts tho

1 Like

It’s not called king of the mats! Sheesh.

I think you want matbattle.com or maybe sherdog.com!

1 Like

I think a few lads at work are hooligans. It’s not like this tho. Buncha wimps they just go in a big crowd and act tough

I WILL FIGHT YOU!!!

Some rules first. We fight naked and oily. Like REAL men. You game?

On concrete I presume

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/official-og-ug-fight-card/3720092?u=jwider

These the rulez

1 Like

Can I wear a gimp mask?

1 Like

As long as your junk is visible

1 Like

What if it’s cold out…and I have a big bush?

1 Like

Even better

Trash. Someone will get really hurt from the concrete, its one step up from an actual street fight and that nyc “underground” bullshit

1 Like

Dumbest shit ever. Someone will hit their hesd on the ground and die. God forbid a decent judo player is there and throws someone on their head.

2 Likes

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

We need to get them some helmets

I wonder how this all came about? Is it a hooligan bragging rights thing?

1 Like

I hope they are making good money.

Lol “j asshole is wider” it’s not trolling if I believe what I’m saying you egg. And I believe you’re a complete pussy. Just an observation. A true keyboard warrior that can’t back up his shit talk

Stare Staring GIF

1 Like