King of the streets

Listen, if there’s an argument here it needs to be settled on the concrete

2 Likes
1 Like

Wood pay for an OG KOTS hooligan fight.

1 Like

We need to send someone in. I’d do it but I’ll lose. We need someone tough!

I’m 5"6 135 no way I’m gonna be tackling one of them cunts. They all too big for me to fight.

Ahhh maybe not. Maybe I should go fight them

1 Like

Ttt…we can’t be messing about

1 Like

Close fight. Could’ve gotten me either way. I almost shit my pants when it looked like a slam was coming

1 Like

Alberto should’ve kept stomping the head while ACAB was knocked down…

1 Like

ACAB? As in all cops are bastards?

Prolly

I was wondering that myself. I just came to share an English wilf fight then saw I already have done.

A friend of mine who I’d not been in contact with for years got into bareknuckle boxing. I saw it on Facebook, the spectators were gonna meet up in front of a mall and then head to the secret destination. I thought about going but it seemed shady. I don’t know if he was any good, he was a pussy when we were 15. He got on the roids

1 Like

You should have smoked him, 'roids don’t make you a fighter…

He’d be able to kick my ass without roids. He was a couple years older, I don’t even know why we were friends. I had a few friends a couple years ahead and he was just one of the crew. I don’t think when I knew him he’d ever had a fight. But fuck me there were some in that gang who had.

Fuck knows why I was in there. They just liked me I guess. I’ve actually never thought about this until now. I definitely could not fight at the same level. It’s gotta have been just because I’m a cunt and they liked me

1 Like

Motherfucker dressed like sub zero.

2 Likes

I love this stuff.

1 Like

It scares the the shit our on me