King of the streets

I feel like a fucken criminal watching this shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet. But wilf is my favorite.

2 Likes

Goddammit we need to send someone in. They are laughing at us

2 Likes

God damn you @Song2 :joy: i keep watching these

1 Like

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

2 Likes

My biggest problem is Iā€™ll forget normal people donā€™t like it and Iā€™ll be halfway through a fight in a restaurant or pub and be like " oh shit, maybe I shouldnā€™t watch this in public"

I canā€™t believe hooligans have learned fucken Kung Fu. My team leader / buddy is a hooligan. Heā€™s gonna have to step his game up

Explain hooligan to a very ignorant American like me. Is it like a ruffian or dude that just likes to scrap?

1 Like

They are enforcement for football fans. They basically travel to games each week not for the match, but to fight people. Itā€™s very strange. It seems now they have started training.

2 Likes

Clubs have firms of them. There will be like 30 of them who travel and fight another teams firm. The one in derby is called the DLF. The pub they hang out in is by the taxi I use when I go home.

Iā€™m from Nottingham so they would likely beat the shit outta me if they knew. A coworker told me to stop going in there.

Are they hobbyists or is there some sort of funding for being a hooligan? Do these guys have day jobs or are they full time hooligans? Iā€™m intrigued.

You brits really are inbred morons.

Like I said its strange. Just peer pressure I think. I canā€™t see a benefit, they just fall into a little club with Thier mates.

Hereā€™s one I was at while waiting for a taxi.

1 Like

Why the fook did dude turn his back on the cop voluntarily. What a moron.

1 Like

Fuck knows. The ones getting pushed around were actually victims. Before I started filming they got chased out that pub and slapped about by derby fans. The whole town was like this that day, it was Leeds fans. They were all fighting, it was Great, coppers everywhere and I was just watching. I think I walked home after that video, I donā€™t like derby or Leeds so not worth getting beat up over.

1 Like
1 Like

ā€œJasshole is widerā€ you get along with everyone here because youā€™re so stupid most people assume youā€™re retarded so they donā€™t call you out. I know youā€™re just a complete moronā€¦ lol

What are you doing?

Thinking about smoking a bowl and playing a video game while I wait to go to my kidā€™s dance recital.

Why? Whatā€™re you doing?

1 Like