King of the streets

Reading @Bobbyolympic being a bitch trying to troll me lol

peter pan 90s GIF

1 Like
1 Like

Thatā€™s because theyā€™re European soccer hooligans and street fighters. They are accustomed to fighting on pavement. This is like Brazilian Vale Tudo and the early UFCs before the bargain with the devil. Anything goes.

It scares the fuck outta me
Itā€™s also sad, I figured I could whip any football hooligans. But some dickhead trained them. They would kick my ass easy

We need a champion. A warrior. Someone to stand up and say MMA is real. We need @DanTheWolfman

2 Likes

This one is beautiful.

My own signature of approval.

4 Likes

Street Beefs smells like Mt. Dewā€¦ King of the Streets is much more exquisite. Although much more dangerous.

2 Likes

The production is fabulous

2 Likes

Letā€™s see cocainecharli vs English wilf.

2 Likes

The Wire GIF

English wilf is badass.

1 Like

Goddamnit my legs donā€™t work. I donā€™t know they will, guess how worried I wasā€¦

That headbutt was clean. How many times do you think heā€™s set that up in his day?

2 Likes

Iā€™d wager a few times. Headbutt is a great weapon. I got got by some cunt in a crash helmet, took me by surprise to say the least.

I like how he didnā€™t follow up. He knew he had enough. When I got got about 12 people stomped me out, fucken wankers.

1 Like

Wonder what the fuck English wilf actually does? Obviously heā€™s out there and heā€™s a hooligan but Iā€™m sure he has a job

I donā€™t even know where this stuff is filmed.

Sweden, I believe.

1 Like

I canā€™t get over and production. Itā€™s A1

Iā€™m not sure. These guys are experienced street fighters. Forget for a moment about fighters playing possum. Weā€™re not far from where Weimar Germany was a hundred years ago with Nazi bullyboys running rampant in the streets. If I was up against one of them I think Iā€™d stay on him with ground and pound until he is dead, or at least stops moving, or the cops come.

Itā€™s a two sided coin. I took someone down and smeshed him but I fucked my knees up and missed an elbow. Just bruised but the cunt had already beat me up pretty good.

Anyway

1 Like