King of the streets

1 Like

Goddamnit it usually posts a video to click.

Just click the link thereā€™s a new fight, has some GNP

Did you really though?

Yes. Last fight I had about 4 years ago. Made work interesting. He smashed me up pretty good. Took a few minutes of awkwardness before someone said ā€œyou had a good weekend then song ??ā€

Donā€™t take people down on concrete.

This is becoming one of my more favorite threads. Thanks @I_Am_Usyks_Dosser :pray:

1 Like

My buddy that lives in Thailand put me onto it a while back. Heā€™s banned from here or Iā€™m sure heā€™d of made the thread.

It scares the shit outta me knowing hooligans can fight. Itā€™s made me start drinking in the local hooligan pub, but everyone is really nice and we just watch TV and play the jukebox.

In fact apart from one time outside I havenā€™t seen any Kung Fu matches there. (I wasnā€™t involved)

1 Like

Makes me wanna go watch green street and become a hooligan myself. Fuck a 9-5

3 Likes

A couple of lads at work go to watch the football. I donā€™t think they are full blown hooligans but they are DLF (derbys firm) well actually I guess they must be if they are in. When I showed up to work all black and blue broke nose etc it didnā€™t phase them, they thought Iā€™d been at a match.

Subbed

1 Like

Another new one

3 Likes

Good tilt. Those guys were tough.

Most of these guys have just enough training to be as dangerous to themselves as they are to their opponents. Thatā€™s what makes this so great.

Lots of offence and very little defence from most of them.

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about contacting them so they can share some insight here. They might just tell me to fuck offā€¦

Iā€™ve messaged them. Hopefully English wilf signs up. Heā€™s my favourite

Got a reply.

2 Likes
1 Like

In

1 Like

Do they ever hunt and attack the opposing teamā€™s PLAYERS? If they take a superstar out of the game it would make a big difference.

Iirc a Colombia player was killed by the mob after he missed a penalty. That was years ago. And recently (last couple years) 2 arsenal players nearly got jacked but one of them fought off the attackers. I donā€™t think hooligans go after players tho. They just like fighting other hooligans. I was hoping one of the kots guys would sign up and post.

1 Like

Good finishā€¦

2 Likes

Oooooef I got worried a few times. Good fight