Kizer & Hendricks Camp BLAST GSP - Wow SHTF Bros!

VADA is a Canadian org, of course they would protect GSP just like when the Canadian athletic commissions let GSP come in overweight for his matches.

Thacommish - Btw announcing your vote downs like it means something is pretty god damn gay. just saying . wanna hang out some time? call me.
Took you 3 minutes to come up with this? Phone Post 3.0

RicGillespie - 
renerocker - WADA and VADA use the same prohibited substances list. So what´s the problem?

Pretty much this. Seems like a PR move by Hendricks' people to gloss over the fact he is a cheater and not won't commit to extra drug testing like GSP has.

lol at Hendricks being a cheater

Thacommish -
Dead President - 
Thacommish - 
Dead President - Also, when BJ Penn pushes for VADA testing he's a hero. GSP pushes for vada testing he's a cheat. WTF?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

Never in my life have i ever heard a guy like "OH MAN look at the bacne on penn, he must be on something" or "Look at penns hgh gut" just saying.... there are differences...

that's irrelevant. GSP is taking the test and getting shit for it. He has nothing to hide and he's proving it. Cunts like yourself can't accept that because you will have nothing to moan about.

cunts like myself? when have i given anyone shit? im just trying to explain to you how others might look at the situation. Personally its all posturing to me, and at the end of the day completely optional. I dont hate bj, rory, gsp, or hendricks for making a choice they have every right to make, however i do like playing devils advocate. Its not that i dont accept the reality of it cause i do, i just also accept there are valid reasons for peoples nit picking between bj and gsp.
I apologize Phone Post 3.0

SE555 -

LOL! Phone Post

Kizer, however, also was concerned when St-Pierre's reps asked questions about the list of substances the WADA program tests for, in addition to when the drug tests would be conducted and who would conduct them.

"They were asking, 'Well, what do you test for?' My answer is always the same: We test for prohibited substances as listed on the WADA list," Kizer said. "(They said), 'Well, what does that mean? Does that mean HGH, does that mean this, does that mean that?' Yes, it means it all. The answer then should have been, 'OK.'"

So basically GSP wants to know if WADA tests for HGH and when do they do it... LOL

The people claiming GSP is on HGH need the shut the fuck up right now, you don't know a goddamn thing about it, don't act like you do. It isn't some magical things that's makes you stronger and bigger, and gives you a "GH" gut. You need a shit ton of GH to gain a GH guy and Georges would be MASSIVE amounts of GH. Plus, GH won't make you grow without the use of steroids. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I wonder what would've happened if Rory declined testing against Penn. Hahaha, alot of people should be banned.

Ps. If GSP has HGH gut, where's the HGH jaw?

"OK, fine, use VADA," Kizer said of his response. "That's not the question. The question is do you want to do outside testing through the athletic commission? And basically, they said we want to know all the tests you do so Georges' medical advisors can vet the test first before we decide.

"I said, 'I will take that as a no. We will let you know if we're going to do any testing on our own. Goodbye.'"

The Kizer asks them if they want to the commission to do additional outside testing and GSP's acts suspicious yet again..

GSP is juicing, nuff said.

hatoya - 

Kizer, however, also was concerned when St-Pierre's reps asked questions about the list of substances the WADA program tests for, in addition to when the drug tests would be conducted and who would conduct them.

"They were asking, 'Well, what do you test for?' My answer is always the same: We test for prohibited substances as listed on the WADA list," Kizer said. "(They said), 'Well, what does that mean? Does that mean HGH, does that mean this, does that mean that?' Yes, it means it all. The answer then should have been, 'OK.'"

So basically GSP wants to know if WADA tests for HGH and when do they do it... LOL

"an enhanced testing program recently approved by the NSAC"

It's perfectly understandable that they'd want to ask some questions.  The problem here is the mere fact that they didn't accept Kizer's word and bow to him made him so angry that he threw a fit and went crying to the media.

Glovegate - 
hatoya - 

"an enhanced testing program recently approved by the NSAC"

It's perfectly understandable that they'd want to ask some questions.  The problem here is the mere fact that they didn't accept Kizer's word and bow to him made him so angry that he threw a fit and went crying to the media.

This is almost the same exact post i made earlier in the thread, haha

stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW - 

Do you test for HGH? If so we will need at least 7 days and prior notice of the test...

As someone with similair abs, I find this hilarious. You will notice you only see GSPs abs like this when he is striking or breathing heavily, but they are normal when he is at rest. I think it comes from having really flexible abs, or a lot of control over them. I can stick my abs way out and have an "HGH gut", or I can suck them in under my rib cage and look like a skeleton. I would almost bet GSP can do the same thing.

Or maybe it is HGH. The only thing I know is that you can't tell from a few selected photos.

And somehow BJ's name gets pulled into a GSP conversation all over again...what the hell does he have to do with this? Guys, your fighter beat him twice. What else do you need? Let him train for rodeo in peace....

http://www.bjpenn.com/bj-penn-video-update-penn-vs-the-bull-of-hilo/ Phone Post 3.0

stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW - 

Do you test for HGH? If so we will need at least 7 days and prior notice of the test...

Now show the picture when he exhales.

Must be all the shark cartledge Gsp takes lol Phone Post 3.0

The thing is gsp gets his testing for free if Hendricks did to I'm sure he'd submit Phone Post

Well, well, well.

Imagine if Rory or GSP refused VADA testing.

In, getting interesting Phone Post 3.0

Shady is shady Phone Post 3.0

Hey GSP; hook me up with some HGH and i'll give back your truck Phone Post