Kizer & Hendricks Camp BLAST GSP - Wow SHTF Bros!

INDK - 
in_different - GSP is getting blame when Hendricks is the one refusing to do VADA testing? And Kizer put him on blast because he is asking what and when he is being tested for? God forbid a professional athletes representatives want to know what is going on in the life of their athlete.

God forbid that THEY, are professional athletes representatives & should know what is, isnt allowed to be used... clearly.

also maybe GSP wanted to know if they were doing the best testing available. like CIR testing and blood testing.

and i agree with Glovegate. there is so much wrong with this quote

"We have nothing to hide and nothing to prove," he said. "(Extra) testing does us no good because if GSP does fail, he doesn't get to fight. We can't get the belt. So we have everything to lose, nothing to gain here. All we want to do is make sure GSP shows up with the belt."

IhaveDSL'SforPettis -
caseharts - The thing is gsp gets his testing for free if Hendricks did to I'm sure he'd submit Phone Post
Wasn't GSP going to pay for it? For both Phone Post 3.0

If he is than touche idk though Phone Post

and if he didnt ask for the testing, he would be accused of roiding.

so he asks for testing, and hes still accused of roiding.

if hes roiding and asking for additional testing, he must be the dumbest asshole in mma

Hendricks is "suspicious of VADA", WTF does that mean???

They think VADA would frame them? That's crazy talk, why don't take 2 sample of each and keep one locked away?

Anyway, they are trying to turn the tables here.

And why won't Hendricks comment on this? He usually doesn't have his tongue in his pocket.

Keith Keizer is a fucking douchebag. What, Gsp asked what their testing for and that's suspect? Fuck off Phone Post 3.0

And VADA is getting a lot of publicity working with the Champ, if GSP wasn't in it, it wouldn't be free for either of them. Hendricks doesn't have to pay for it because he's fighting GSP.

Basically, his management went against what he pledged in public, because to them, they don't want to lose their "golden goose".

They couldn't care less about PEDs in sport and cleaning it up, to them, it's a risk with no plus side.

It seems Johnny Hendricks espouse the same opinion since he let them handle this for him.

Mr. Hendricks, that makes you a fucking two face fraud.

lots of thirteeners angry GSP wouldn't respond to their sexual advances in here

burner22 - Keith Keizer is a fucking douchebag. What, Gsp asked what their testing for and that's suspect? Fuck off Phone Post 3.0

Most likely because GSP's camp went with VADA and not WADA, who the NSAC has partnered with and who they recommended. But as the article says, WADA wasn't willing to contribute to the cost like VADA is.

Kizer is pissy because GSP is competing under his umbrella but turned down the commission's recommendation which reflects poorly on them.

caseharts - 
IhaveDSL'SforPettis -
caseharts - The thing is gsp gets his testing for free if Hendricks did to I'm sure he'd submit Phone Post
Wasn't GSP going to pay for it? For both Phone Post 3.0

If he is than touche idk though Phone Post

Yes he was. But Hendricks manager claims he now discovered VADA his helping GSP with the bill, witch makes him suspicious of VADA. Its in the article you know...

I'm a huge GSP fan, but let's be honest here. Hendricks was catching shit for not participating in VADA. VADA went public with the fact that Hendricks was not participating, and then the NSAC did the same thing with GSP. The bottom line is that Georges is undergoing extra testing, that won't ever be a negative. The fact that VADA is paying for Georges is a little strange, though.

And to address the last point made by Kizer, since when is asking for information a sign of culpability?

These guys put their livelihood in the testing process, they have every right to know how it works.

Or testing should just be a "black box" where you enter samples and then the box say "yay or nay"?

You should just hope the black box do it right? Yeah, that's very logical.

If I was fighting, I would want to know exactly how it works.

So for fucking Kizer to say that and allude to the champion cheating is fucking disgraceful.

Kizer, if you really think GSP is juicing, why the fuck won't you have your testing up to scratch and do your fucking job and find PROOF.

Or perhaps Kizer failed and he's just whining? Either way, he has all the power and the tools to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Yet, he will just drop allusions and will just be the goof we've seen him be almost every time he opens his mouth.

Kizer, PUT UP OR SHUT UP. If ONE person can do something about this in the whole world, its YOU.

RileyPust - I'm a huge GSP fan, but let's be honest here. Hendricks was catching shit for not participating in VADA. VADA went public with the fact that Hendricks was not participating, and then the NSAC did the same thing with GSP. The bottom line is that Georges is undergoing extra testing, that won't ever be a negative. The fact that VADA is paying for Georges is a little strange, though.

SOunds like a publicity stunt. Maybe they want to become the de facto test org for the sport?

You're a fool if you think GSP hasn't been on HGH previously.

in_different -
INDK - 
in_different - GSP is getting blame when Hendricks is the one refusing to do VADA testing? And Kizer put him on blast because he is asking what and when he is being tested for? God forbid a professional athletes representatives want to know what is going on in the life of their athlete.

God forbid that THEY, are professional athletes representatives & should know what is, isnt allowed to be used... clearly.

"an enhanced testing program recently approved by the NSAC"

its not the same test that the NSAC has been doing in the past. Its fair to ask what the differences are. instead, the response they get from Kizer is condescending. Fuck that guy
I see your point. Phone Post 3.0

As soon as GSP said he would be participating in VADA and even paying for it with his own money, I accurately predicted this would somehow get turned against GSP. Haters will always find a way to hate.

Kizer is a useless corrupt tard.

Get Sal D'Amato some more work ruining MMA you asscock

da Vinci 81 - 
burner22 - Keith Keizer is a fucking douchebag. What, Gsp asked what their testing for and that's suspect? Fuck off Phone Post 3.0

Most likely because GSP's camp went with VADA and not WADA, who the NSAC has partnered with and who they recommended. But as the article says, WADA wasn't willing to contribute to the cost like VADA is.

Kizer is pissy because GSP is competing under his umbrella but turned down the commission's recommendation which reflects poorly on them.

Yeah, I think you got it right, Kizer would have wanted to handle it but his process was rejected.

And let's get real, what's the point of using WADA when it is the very thing you are trying to better or supplement.

The whole point of the extra testing is to have a third party which is on the cutting edge handle this. WADA is neither of those.

It is worth noting that Johny is not doing the NSAC enhanced program, he is doing the regular.

Also, check out the final part of the article:
"We have nothing to hide and nothing to prove," he said. "(Extra) testing does us no good because if GSP does fail, he doesn't get to fight. We can't get the belt. So we have everything to lose, nothing to gain here. All we want to do is make sure GSP shows up with the belt."

So they don't want extra testing?

Why not have Johny do the NSAC extra testing and GSP do VADA? If Johny is not comfortable with VADA? Because that would seem less questionable that simply not doing any extra testing.

luctaro - 
RileyPust - I'm a huge GSP fan, but let's be honest here. Hendricks was catching shit for not participating in VADA. VADA went public with the fact that Hendricks was not participating, and then the NSAC did the same thing with GSP. The bottom line is that Georges is undergoing extra testing, that won't ever be a negative. The fact that VADA is paying for Georges is a little strange, though.

SOunds like a publicity stunt. Maybe they want to become the de facto test org for the sport?

My point is simply that both VADA and the NSAC come across like douchebags, and the fighters' reputations are what suffer because of it. VADA makes it difficult to say no, even though it's voluntary, because they know all the fans will be wondering why and your rep will suffer like Hendricks. Mr. Kizer comes across as being upset that Georges went with someone else, and he wanted to retaliate.

RileyPust - I'm a huge GSP fan, but let's be honest here. Hendricks was catching shit for not participating in VADA. VADA went public with the fact that Hendricks was not participating, and then the NSAC did the same thing with GSP. The bottom line is that Georges is undergoing extra testing, that won't ever be a negative. The fact that VADA is paying for Georges is a little strange, though.
I don't see it as strange that vada is paying to test gsp at all

The reason?

Companies align themselves with huge name athletes all the time. It's publicity. Now spin the shadeymess in the other direction; what would make vada more reputable? Protecting gsp? Or offering him free testing, then busting him? Phone Post 3.0