Kizer & Hendricks Camp BLAST GSP - Wow SHTF Bros!

stayrad_force_fed_me_his_STRANGE BREW -
JayBRO - The people claiming GSP is on HGH need the shut the fuck up right now, you don't know a goddamn thing about it, don't act like you do. It isn't some magical things that's makes you stronger and bigger, and gives you a "GH" gut. You need a shit ton of GH to gain a GH guy and Georges would be MASSIVE amounts of GH. Plus, GH won't make you grow without the use of steroids. Phone Post 3.0

You are right. Someone doesn't know what they are tallking about.

Yeah I know I'm right, thanks for the confirmation I didn't need. Phone Post 3.0

You have to wonder if NSAC and Hendricks' camp is responding this way due to outside pressure, because the logic is dubious at best. Phone Post 3.0

What's funny is that Hendricks' camp is using the excuse that because VADA is splitting the bill with GSP they were uncomfortable going with them. Except the only person who was willing to pay for any of this extra testing at all was GSP - who would have had to foot the bill for the WADA testing anyway if they chose them instead.

So Hendricks' management not only contradicted themselves but also made themselves look like total idiots in the process.

Nice job.

His manager remind me of Ceasar Gracie

RicGillespie -
renerocker - WADA and VADA use the same prohibited substances list. So what´s the problem?

Pretty much this. Seems like a PR move by Hendricks' people to gloss over the fact he is a cheater and not won't commit to extra drug testing like GSP has.

How is he a cheater?

Dumbest possiblt response. Phone Post

isn't it funny, almost everytime now GSP fight, there's something going on to fuck with him.

Last time the Ceasar Gracie Camp did everything in their power to fuck with him the night of the fight, Shields posted that "Something shady" thread.

Usually either the manager or the opponent will say GSP is roiding.

These guys are chasing the strap HARD, it can't be easy being GSP these days.

da Vinci 81 -
Stephen Holder -
Dead President - Also, when BJ Penn pushes for VADA testing he's a hero. GSP pushes for vada testing he's a cheat. WTF?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if Penn asked VADA what they test for or when hey test?
Who wouldn't ask that? Iirc fighters are told not to take even aspirin before a fight because it could trigger a positive test. Phone Post 3.0

Here come the white knights....

The list of banned substances are public.... Phone Post

Imagine being on probation and asking your probation officer what exactly the drug test will cover?

Hey, how often do you drug test me?

What exactly will be tested for?

What if I'm on vacation and can't get here when you require one, can I set up another time?

Those would be red flags all the way and look like you are wanting to know when to drink (if on DDMP) or when to do cocaine so that you have time to clear your system.

Asking "Will the test cover growth hormone?" is a HUGE FLAG.

If you don't take it, why would it matter.

I mean, GSP's people didn't ask if drugs like cocaine are included and you can assume that is because he doesn't use it so he is not worried of such a test.

The NFL doesn't test for growth hormone.

GSP looks shady as a result of these questions even if he isn't aware they were asked (I find that hard to believe). Phone Post

Look at it another way.

Sobriety check points.

Do non-drinkers ever care to know exactly where they will be or what back road will avoid it?

It's always someone at the bar tipping off the patrons where the checkpoint is because it's assumed those patrons could be driving under an influence enough to blow over .08 which would get you cuffed.

It's always "Stay safe guys, there is a checkpoint on Route 851 past the Wal-Mart. You can just take I-95 or head down Widget Factory Lane to avoid it."

The patrons cheer this and set out to warn everyone.

Same goes for flashing lights to warn of radar cops.

It's implied everyone speeds so you are warning them to stop speeding long enough to get past the cop.

Hey, I've never had a speeding ticket.

Does that mean I've never sped or does that mean I know to avoid radar and have been able to "cycle" my speeding by knowing when and where is of less risk?

This reeks and looks bad no matter how you try to spin it. Phone Post

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - 
da Vinci 81 -
Stephen Holder -
Dead President - Also, when BJ Penn pushes for VADA testing he's a hero. GSP pushes for vada testing he's a cheat. WTF?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if Penn asked VADA what they test for or when hey test?
Who wouldn't ask that? Iirc fighters are told not to take even aspirin before a fight because it could trigger a positive test. Phone Post 3.0

Here come the white knights....

The list of banned substances are public.... Phone Post

Is there any differences between VADA's prohibited substance list and WADA's?

i wonder if someone passed the nsac test but failed the vada, would it be used to strip em of a win?

ranier wolfcastle - 

i wonder if someone passed the nsac test but failed the vada, would it be used to strip em of a win?

Look up the Lamont Peterson incident in boxing. He failed a VADA test and then failed to show up for a hearing with the NSAC. His next bout was canceled and he was stripped of his WBA title.

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 

Imagine being on probation and asking your probation officer what exactly the drug test will cover?

Hey, how often do you drug test me?

What exactly will be tested for?

What if I'm on vacation and can't get here when you require one, can I set up another time?

Those would be red flags all the way and look like you are wanting to know when to drink (if on DDMP) or when to do cocaine so that you have time to clear your system.

Asking "Will the test cover growth hormone?" is a HUGE FLAG.

If you don't take it, why would it matter.

I mean, GSP's people didn't ask if drugs like cocaine are included and you can assume that is because he doesn't use it so he is not worried of such a test.

The NFL doesn't test for growth hormone.

GSP looks shady as a result of these questions even if he isn't aware they were asked (I find that hard to believe). Phone Post

Lets look at it one more way

Imagine you are a world class athlete getting paid millions of dollars to perform for a single event.

You have managers, trainers, training partners, agents, and a marketing team supporting you.

The athletic commission for your upcoming fight would prefer that you take their test, however.

Your team asks when these tests will need to be taken and what substances they will be testing for (seeing as the protocols are new and only recently approved)

The head honcho of the commission responds with a thinly veiled accusation "They were asking, 'Well, what do you test for?' My answer is always the same: We test for prohibited substances as listed on the WADA list," Kizer said. "(They said), 'Well, what does that mean? Does that mean HGH, does that mean this, does that mean that?' Yes, it means it all. The answer then should have been, 'OK.'"

Some 'fans' hear a press release and rampantly accuse aforementioned world class athlete of lying, steroids, and cheating

JeffersonDArcyChoke posts on a message board and sounds like an absolute tool

If you look at the interviews prior to this. It has always been VADA and acknowledged by Hendricks as such. Seems like a poor excuse for just not testing at all. Phone Post 3.0

Hunter V - Kizer is just ticked as a important figure is going outside the athletic commission, that is all. ACs are notoriously tight regarding control.

Yep, GSP is not playing by the "rules" buddy buddy. Sidestepping the NSAC is like a slap in the face. Does choosing VADA implies that NSAC is not legitimate? What happens is one agency tests positive and the other tests negative? That would show that one the them is fucking incompetent and open a can of worms. GSP may think he's doing the right thing, but at the same time doing the politically incorrect thing.

Colboyo - 
Hunter V - Kizer is just ticked as a important figure is going outside the athletic commission, that is all. ACs are notoriously tight regarding control.

Yep, GSP is not playing by the "rules" buddy buddy. Sidestepping the NSAC is like a slap in the face. Does choosing VADA implies that NSAC is not legitimate? What happens is one agency tests positive and the other tests negative? That would show that one the them is fucking incompetent and open a can of worms. GSP may think he's doing the right thing, but at the same time doing the politically incorrect thing.

'sidestepping' lol

in_different - GSP is getting blame when Hendricks is the one refusing to do VADA testing? And Kizer put him on blast because he is asking what and when he is being tested for? God forbid a professional athletes representatives want to know what is going on in the life of their athlete.

Its a test for PEDs, if you were clean you dont care when or what its testing for. Phone Post

Dont Be Scared Homie - If you look at the interviews prior to this. It has always been VADA and acknowledged by Hendricks as such. Seems like a poor excuse for just not testing at all. Phone Post 3.0

yep, and why won't Hendricks come out himself and address this?

Anyway, GSP wanted the test for himself and offered Hendricks, all Hendricks had to do is decline.

Hope Hendricks gets killed in this fight. Also hope his samples are tested to the fucking max, guy went back on his claims of proving he is clean. Fuck Kizer as always.