"Klitschko, you're a bum"

I want to see the Haye Maker fight at heavyweight.

Arreola is alright.  Still very raw, but he's strong, aggressive and has a lot of potential. Could maybe be the monster everyone thought Sam Peter would be.

Elias Cepeda -  And for the record, John Ruiz doesn't have anything to be ashamed of either.

Elias: You're making pretty good arguments for most of this thread, but be real here. John Ruiz has plenty to be ashamed of.

"Elias: You're making pretty good arguments for most of this thread, but be real here. John Ruiz has plenty to be ashamed of."

lol, well not any more than the rest of us I suppose

ttt for Klit

Excellent posts by Mr. Cepeda (maybe lighten up a tad on Ruiz tho)

Elias Cepeda - People throw tags of "fear" around like allegations. As if a normal human emotion is some kind of major weakness.

Great heavyweights of the past (like Jack Dempsey and Joe Louis) weren't timid, safety first fighters.

Fair or not, they have set a standard that Wladimir has so far failed to measure up to.

True. Onliest thing is---he doesn't give a shit.

It's obvious the fans don't give a shit either. Who here would pay to watch a Klitschko fight?

Wladimir not being Jack Dempsey or Joe Louis is not a "failure" on his part.

"It's obvious the fans don't give a shit either. Who here would pay to watch a Klitschko fight?"

The majority. That's why he's extremely wealthy.

Is that why he's fighting on HBO instead of headlining PPVs?

Toney has forgotten more about boxing than the Klitschkos will ever know.

But the size difference is too much to overcome, and Manny Steward would make sure that Klit took advantage of it properly.

Toney is one of my all time favorite boxers to watch. He can stand in the pocket and make guys miss and pay for it all day. One of the best technical guys out there when it comes to defense.

"I've always had this weird respect for Toney for being able to hate on anyone, at anytime, for little to no reason at all. "  hahaha

Toney is pretty damn funny on the mike....have to give him that.

Do any of the anti-white comments made by Toney bother any of the fans on this thread?

"Seriously...Shorty mcfly thinks he can hang with him? Shit..."

LOL

"Do any of the anti-white comments made by Toney bother any of the fans on this thread?"

Have you taken a good look at his head, especially from the side? People complain about his speech, but I think it is a huge accomplishment that he has a double digit vocabulary.