KnifeAttackVid-WhatWouldYouDo?

it looked everything but fake? with all the stabbing going on and that woman just gets up off the ground like it was a playground fight...you must be joking.

"i cant believe there were like 3 dudes there not hopping all over that a-hole. kick to the face or choke that dude out. anything, seems like they were going to just stand there and watch her get killed."

Plus another dude making the video

lot of times, the attacker(especially if he is relying solely on his weapon, gets that weapon used on him. knife does not always win.

Hearing the answers, I'll change mine and agree with the guy that said hit the dude with some sort of improvised weapon. I once threw a bicycle at someone. It worked well.

Robin.

The link is dead.

I'm a big fan of shooting people with knives with my .45 and a laser sight.  If I don't have a gun, run!  If I can't run, then do whatever it takes to walk out alive.

ttt for later.

you need a weapon to stop an attack like that.he was focused and out of his mind.i don't if a soccer kick to the head would have stopped him.he needs to be ktfo.

the amount of time that the attack took i could have found something to smash him with.

my question for sam pai.if i have my knife do i use it on him?

i would have been in trouble if i saw that; i would have killed that guy, period.

sick video for the obvious reason, but maybe more-so because they didn't do more to help.

mf'r that filmed should be ashamed.

Dear god, that would have been one of those times you kick someone so hard, you have nightmares about how hard you kicked them, and ask GOD for forgiveness for kicking them THAT hard.

Like hitting a home run, and at the moment of impact, you don't even look up at the ball, and run, you just slowly look down, raise your hands, and begin walking the bases...saying, "HOME RUN"

i would still be a bit leary,unless it was a relative or close friend.the way the courts are now unless some guy has a video camera handy you might get screwed.

Ideally for myself Id have a CCW and would fire a single point blank shot into the lower torso. This would hopefully seriously wound but not kill the guy to spare myself the potential baggage.

If that wasnt an option then whatever weapon I could get my hands on, most likely a heavy blunt object would be smashed over his head.

Stabbing him would work but probably be both ironic and legally troublesome.

If forced to engage empty-handed its all or nothing. Those goofballs trying to just barely touch him so he'd stop were completely typical of the mindset a lot of people have of not wanting to get involved.

Theyre watching a woman dying in front of them. And theyre tugging on his hoodie. A single violent commited punch or kick from even an untrained man could have ended this.

A punch from Sam Pai would have killed him and possible her from the seismic blowback.

the reality is that 80% of people (perhaps under estimate) will ignore and/or gape and do nothing in a horribly violent sitiuation.

most folks dont have the make up to run at the sound of gunfire or take on a armed with a knife pyscho.  usually it takes off duty cops or the rare types of people that are willing to do whats right without much thought...but trust me these folks are rare.

off duty cops (frankly) are the most likely to help someone even if they are armed or not...and not because they are braver than anyone else it is just that they are mentally prepared to confront someone.  without having that type of personality normally, it takes years of experience to develop.  that being said some cops like anyone else (off duty) would just sit there stunned.

disguisting. do whats right and live with the consequences. i hope i would have tackled that guy or kicked him or something that allowed the woman to get away. you never know till your there.

I would release the tiger from sf zoo on him.

Why didn't a couple of those guys try to grab his arms? Jesus F'n Christ!

Apparently, she survived and he got 4 years in prison.

moral of the story... don't depend on your fellow citizens to save you from harm?

or is it "the sword is mightier than the pen"?

I raged just watching that video. The first thing I can think of that I would ever do in that situation was stomp him in the soft spot behind his head until he stops moving. If the dude has a knife and he is standing toe to toe I would flee or find a longer weapon (hopefully a ranged one that holds .45mm ammunication). On the ground like that, pounding a knife on a helpless victim I wouldn't let him get up to even try and touch me with that knife. STOMP STOMP STOMP until he chops off my legs or he is finished.

Talk about an adreneline rush just from watching a video.

Grab him by the hood of his jacket and pull him backwards, off the girl. First instinct.

That vid was hard to watch, luckily there was a diversion to the right.

Get a Girl living on your Desktop!