Knockout ''game'' backfires (Pride Rules)

I hope he didn't get a boot to the face for nothin.

But as a security guard/employee aren't you told NOT to chase people outside the store? Phone Post 3.0

Frank Gallagher - 
Jrodguy -
theoutsiders -
Triangle Choked -
I Wild Each It - Really weird that the initial attacker was black. You typically don't see that.
Also weird he was by himself. Usually they only have the balls when they have backup. Phone Post 3.0
Don't be fooled. The guy filming had to be in on it too! How did he know to film that guy? Phone Post 3.0
Maybe because there was a black guy sprinting through a highly populated area........ Or maybe he was in on it. Phone Post 3.0
Why don't you just make a post saying "I hate niggers"? At least save us the time. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't you just make a post saying "I'm a cuckold pussy-boi"? At least save us the time.

Subd Phone Post 3.0

Ha! Phone Post 3.0

The only problem with this video is that everyone watching didn't join in.

Maybe the person who kicked him in the head was justified in doing that because the angle he was at. But what's clear is that there isn't enough evidence in this video for everyone to be rooting him on and making these dumb ass assumptions. This thread is pretty much what is wrong with the country.

Edit: I hate great videos that become ethically ambiguous later on.

Swag Phone Post 3.0

FighterZ - Edit: I hate great videos that become ethically ambiguous later on.
LOL

I feel ya Phone Post 3.0

Punt head, then ask questions. Awesome! Phone Post 3.0

I heard the security guard story. So I'm glad that others here have too.

ElTriangulo - I lol'd at the guy riding by on a segway

This was filmed at the PH mall off the strip in Las Vegas. Those segways are mall information employees, answering questions and giving directions.

The sound of that kick landing was incredible. Even if it's not the "KO game" dude hit a woman with a sneak attack. Fuck that guy glad he got punted. Phone Post 3.0

I'd have drug his ass somewhere I could prop his leg up on an edge and stomped it.

Broken leg + concussion seems like reasonable payback.

Not out the kill the dude.

The Segway passing by made me lol for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

Why are they trying to help him at the end? Kill this piece of shit

Why are they trying to help him at the end? Kill this piece of shit

Hell Yeah

I can't believe people are actually playing this game. What the fuck is wrong with people? I hope this shit doesn't takeoff in Australia. Phone Post 3.0