Knuckles " Izzy Is Average "

only for butthurt UG fags that dont like israel. I think it is great

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting. Israel is a very good fighter and a solid champ. I didnā€™t say otherwise. However, the rest of the division is terrible. Till is on the verge of a title shot. Look at his record and let that sink in. Gastelum gave Adesanya his toughest fight and heā€™s clearly a 170 lb fighter. The division is weak and that doesnā€™t make me happy. Iā€™m a fight fan and I wish every division was awesome, but they arenā€™t.

4 Likes

You just donā€™t like guys grabbing other guys asses or humping them or simulating jerking off on their opponentā€™s cornermen, you homosexual!!

2 Likes

Thing is, no one was calling it weak until Israel beat everyone. Costa was regarded as a killer after the Joel fight. Joel was a fan favourite. Bobby Knucklesā€¦ the list goes on.

Israel fucked them all up and now you calling the division shit

5 Likes

Go watch the Costa fight again and sit down you closet faggot

2 Likes

Yoel was quite old and he was a major problem for everyone in the division. He beat Whittaker imo and it was very close with costa. Everyone being regarded as really good was entirely based off of their fights with a 40-45 yo man. I think the division has been weak since Anderson was dethroned. Old Belfort was a problem for everyone as well. Weidman wasnā€™t great and Rockhold doesnā€™t have a chin. Bisping was tough and gritty but not great. Gastelum is a fat 170 lb fighter and he gives everyone trouble.

I mean, itā€™s fine if we disagree, but I think the division is terrible.

1 Like

Lol. Sounds like your opinion was given to you by the UFC hype machine. If youā€™ve watched fighting for a long time and have seen multiple generations of championship reigns, then you know Izzy is clearly special. He doesnā€™t need to be Jon Jones or anyone else, heā€™s doing just fine as himself.

1 Like

I mean Robert may be coming off honest but I donā€™t really think he believes that. Heā€™s a pretty genuine guy. If he really thinks Izzy looked average then heā€™s in serious trouble.

1 Like

Nothing closeted about anything I do. Iā€™d let you suck my dick in front of the whole forum.

5 Likes

BEEP

2 Likes

I take it you thought his performance againt Vettori was above average? Heā€™s definitely not calling Izzy average. He just called that particular performance average.

2 Likes

Celebrate Face Off GIF by SYFY

3 Likes

I do think it was above average. Itā€™s well known that Iā€™m a huge Izzy fan but he completely shut Marvin down and dominated him on the feet. Vettori isnā€™t easy to hit and is tough as nails. I think people are comparing Izzy to a version of himself that heā€™s ā€œsupposed to beā€. It wasnā€™t his best performance but he still made it look easy.

4 Likes

Fair enough. I know Marvin is tough. I just canā€™t name any of the guys heā€™s beaten.

2 Likes

His most impressive win was over Hermansson who was in the top 5 but I believe itā€™s his only top 5 win. That was a nice win and he looked great, but I absolutely think his shot was more circumstantial than anything else. Add the fact that people think their first fight was closer than it actually was and bingo, we have ourselves a rematch.

2 Likes

1 Like

So special he couldnā€™t beat Jan, possibly the weakest menā€™s champion since Matt Serra

1 Like

He keeps saying Izzy is NOT a God

Its like someone saying ā€˜im not judging youā€™ while theyā€™re judging you

Izzy via KO, again.

2 Likes

ā€¦ā€¦

I wonā€™t bite.

2 Likes

Heā€™s 1-1 with Jimi Manuwa & Corey Anderson dude. Most notable wins against Izzy & Jacare, two MWs. Youā€™re gonna tell me Jan is a special talent too are you? MW & LHW are weak as fuck divisions

4 Likes