Kondo vs. Shannon Ritch 6/22

Shit! I was getting excited. I thought it was legendary UFC veteran Chris Kondo fighting UFC up-and- comer Shannon the Cannon. But this scrub Yuki Kondo!? Shannon by armbar rd1 1:37.

"But I still think Shannon has a striker's chance."

Kondo is 100 times the striker that Shannon is. In all of his fights, Kondo has NEVER been KO'd.

That includes fighting Semmy Schilt, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, Vladdy Matyushenko, Frank Shamrock, etc.

SA

I don't think Shannon has a chance against Yuki.

I don't think Zenoviev has a chance against Sperry.

I don't think Ruas has a chance against Varleans.

I don't think Mir has a chance against Tank.

I don't think Cotoure has a chance against Chuck or Tito.(well,we all knew he had a good chance,but you see where I'm going here)

...anything can happen in MMA guys. Kondo may be the favorite but Shannon always has that outside chance. Plus, though Kondo has fought better competition per se, Shannon is not lacking in experience one bit.

I've always admired Shannon's spirit and willingness to fight anyone at any time, while there are a lot of people who claim to be fighters out there,who come up with this excuse or that,or "they won't pay me what I'm worth in my own mind!" attitudes. Fighters fight because they're fighters; Shannon is a fighter. Get him Cannon!!!!!!!

Yeah I guess your right... anything can happen in MMA...

EXLCUDING THIS FIGHT.

Kondo by whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

SA

He's not all thier!

Go Shannon

----Nice one. You are forum member #4672045 to use that excuse, and about half of those times it's been used to back up Shannon.-----

Then even after all this time, you still havent learned your lesson? You are probably a nice guy in person, but there is no need to put a respectful poster of this forum down like that.

Shannon better hope he can fight on the 22nd,he has to fight Guthmiller fri the 11th,and the only way he will avoid punishment in that fight is to tap out right away.

"Then even after all this time, you still havent learned your lesson? You are probably a nice guy in person, but there is no need to put a respectful poster of this forum down like that."

So being honest is considered insulting? I'm giving my honest opinion about this fight, and that is that it's a complete mismatch and Shannon has absolutely no chance whatsoever. Sorry if that's a little too blunt for you.

Shannon has HUGE balls for stepping up.

nah nah nah nah... nah nah nah nah...hey hey...goobye...

"This is a Simulation of VS Wandarei Silva.Because Both Shanon and Silva is good Striker.too.

I think,If KONDO can not defeat Shanon,Maybe it is impossible to defeat Silva"

Pancrase President and apparent Comedian Ozaki.

SA

haha

or roll into a triangle like you did against Suda.

So what happened?

Results?

lost under 2 minutes

Kondo by kneebar 1:01