Korean Zombie's Teammate signs with UFC!

Korean Top Team is proud to announce that Hyun Gyu "Ace" Lim has signed a four fight contract with the UFC. Ace is a huge WW, standing 6'2" tall with an 79" (edited) reach. He previously fought at MW, recently coming down to WW and winning the PXC welterweight title.

Lim has a boxing base, but his ground game is also very dangerous. As is the case with most Korean Top Team fighters, he's a closer, winning his last 5 fights all in the 1st round.

The Korean Zombie said this of his teammate:

“There are a lot of talented fighters in Korea right now. If I had to choose one guy, I’d say it’s Hyun Gyu Lim. He’s another member of Korean Top Team who fights at welterweight. He’s really big and long, especially for a WW. He’s huge and really skilled all around. He’s probably the best all around fighter on our team, myself and Dongi Yang included! His fights are always exciting and he’s had 4 straight 1st-round KOs. Hopefully he’ll get the call from the UFC soon.”

Fellow KTT fighter and UFC vet, Dongi Yang, said this about Lim:

“The real secret weapon at Korean Top Team is Hyun Gyu Lim. He’s one of our welterweights and he’s really incredible. He’s huge for a welterweight and his all around game may be the best in all of Korean MMA right now. He recently beat Ross Ebanez at PXC in the Philippines and we’re hoping that he’ll be joining us in UFC soon.”

Here are some videos of him, for those of you who are interested. If anyone who knows how to embed, I'd appreciate some help!

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GTGNv_Paoc 

Congrats. WAR KTT!

Thanks UGCTT rkilla!

damn!

"82-inch reach? Should fight at heavyweight." - UG

Looking forward to seeing this guy in the UFC. Phone Post

Shug -  Thanks UGCTT rkilla!

No problem at all Shug.

"Ace" looks pretty damn impressive. Be sure to let us know when he's going to make his debut!

(excited)

L8r Phone Post

UGCTT_rkilla - 
Shug -  Thanks UGCTT rkilla!

No problem at all Shug.

"Ace" looks pretty damn impressive. Be sure to let us know when he's going to make his debut!

Will do! We're hoping we can get him into the Macau card, but we still haven't heard back about his first fight.

82 inch reach at welterweight!!!

HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE

seems to use his reach really well...most likely ufc sets him up with 5 wrestlers in a row..lets see how he does

Very cool will be interesting to watch him. Phone Post

82" reach at WW is insane. Phone Post

dogfb - 82" reach at WW is insane. Phone Post

This. Wow. Excited to see him! Phone Post

Congrats Shug and KTT! Nice to see more Korean fighters in the mix.

Matt Phillips -  Congrats Shug and KTT! Nice to see more Korean fighters in the mix.

Thanks, Matt! How's everything in paradise?