Kos will be the biggest test by far for GSP.

Simply because unlike GSP's last half dozen opponents, Kos isn't one dimensional. He can strike and he can wrestle. Dan Hardy, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, Matt Hughes, Sean Sherk; all good fighters but it was so obvious what they were going to do.

GSP simply outstruck the wrestlers and outwrestled the strikers. He never had to worry about getting taken down against the strikers. Against Kos it will be different. I still see GSP winning but it will be far, far harder than GSP's other fights. Wonder what his gameplan will be.

I agree, except Kos is a much better wrestler than he is a striker. He knows he'll have to defend takedowns coming into this fight as opposed to their first fight. GSP is better than Kos at everything though and will pick Kos apart on the feet, then time his takedowns to attack when Kos is least ready for it.

only test for GSP is if he doesnt get up for a fight and doesnt train hard,like his first fight with Serra.He partied almost every night instead of training

Do you "know" this or did you "hear" this and are repeating it?

I think their stand up is about even. GSP's is more techncially sound but since the first Serra fight his stand up has been very defensive. He jabs and moves, never really committing himself to anything. Kos throws bombs. He leaves himself open but he can definitely knock GSP out if he connects. I really can't wait for this fight.

Kos will be taken down repeatedly and beat-up. GSP will get a decision or maybe a 30% shot at a G&P stoppage. GSP will be easy money.

KOS is getting completely destroyed in this fight, dominated in brutal fashion.

Can't wait to see that clown catching fish on his back.

How is their stand up even? GSP's striking looked great against Alves who was supposed to kill him. Alves picked Kos apart and was able to avoid the takedown.

Do people think that Josh Koscheck is a good striker?  Really? 

Throwing punches from behind your ass that have a ton of power =/= a good striker.  He's been outstruck by every good striker he's ever faced.

GSP is going to TKO him

holy shit!, i didn't know bj penn was so one dimentional, you are right!!!

jjj2121 -  Do people think that Josh Koscheck is a good striker?  Really? 

Throwing punches from behind your ass that have a ton of power =/= a good striker.  He's been outstruck by every good striker he's ever faced.

This. I've no idea where all this shit talk comes from about KOS having good standup.

Sinead O Connors Nipples - 
jjj2121 -  Do people think that Josh Koscheck is a good striker?  Really? 

This. I've no idea where all this shit talk comes from about KOS having good standup.

and i think people forget that when GSP started in the UFC he was known as a kickboxer with good subs.

Look at GSP's fights, he's only been caught really, that I can remember, twice: BJ Penn bloodied his nose and Serra clocked him in the earhole. Other than that, he beats everyone to the punch and can outwrestle anyone in the UFC.

Kos is a poor man's Dan Henderson. Takedowns and a big right hand.

BJ Penn is one dimensional? Shows how much you know.

Kocheck isn't the great striker he think he is.

He thinks he is amazing and has this great KO power because he knocked out some scrubs.

GSP consistently fights top guys who are rarely stopped by ANYBODY. If GSP was fighting the guys that koscheck fought, he would have the same result.

So koscheck KO's yoshida. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT GSP WOULD DO TO YOSHIDA??? Seriously that guy would be taken out on a stretcher.

It's all about who your fighting. Koscheck's standup wouldnt look very good against the guys GSP has been fighting.

Kos wasn't very impressive against Daley, no damage and no sub attempt, no way he can do that to GSP for 5 rounds.

Fitch is the better AKA fighter. The only thing Kos has over Fitch is his big right hand, but otherwise his striking isn't that much of a difference maker.

Also before you say how Kos' wrestling is miles ahead of Fitch's, keep in mind how Koscheck struggled against Thiago where as Fitch beat him decisively twice.

The Know it all - Kos isn't one dimensional. He can strike and he can wrestle.

Koscheck has the most one dimensional striking in the game (big, looping overhand right that GSP will see from miles away).

Alves made Koscheck look stupid.