Kos will be the biggest test by far for GSP.

It's funny how people always say this about GSPs opponents, when the reality is GSP will be the biggest test for Koscheck.

YAWN.............

I luvz 8==D -  YAWN.............

yawns are contagious...especially on this thread...YAWN

Koscheck is a horrible striker.

He throws punches from behind his ass like hes chopping wood.

GSP is going to pick him apart on the feet.

BJ one dimensional huh? Phone Post

Ok, BJ Penn is not one dimensional, however, it was obvious he wouldn't try and take GSP down. What worked for him in the first fight was his striking so he was obviously going to try and kep the fight standing. He never even made GSP have to worry about the takedown so in that sense he fought like a one dimensional fighter.

As for Koscheck's ''horrible'' striking, you don't have to be an amazing striker to outstrike someone. Look at Sonnen vs Silva, or GSP vs BJ,Alves or Hardy. When the striker has to worry about getting taken down, they can't utilise their striking skills.

Please change your name from "The Know it all" to "I don't know shit".

Yes. They're both going to be put off their normal game. That's why it'l be GSP's biggest test yet. He's not gonna be in his comfort zone like in all his other fights. I don't think Kos's striking will be affected so badly cos GSP can't hurt him standing anyway. He can just stay low, ready to shoot, and keep throwing that big right hand.

P.S. Please don't reference the Hughes fight as proof GSP can hurt people standing. That was pre-getting knocked out by Serra. He's couldn't hurt a fly in stand up these days. If I had that gif of Hardy absorbing two of his punches and laughing I would post it.

I think GSP will want to put a stamp on Koscheck for this fight. With the last few dec wins I think GSP will want to prove a point.

RIPLEY - Please change your name from "The Know it all" to "I don't know shit".

funniest shit i've seen all day!

http://clubjameswilks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/St-Pierre_Koscheck_post_2.jpg

Yeah, Gsp's striking is weak

Kos has a good chance in this fight, if he comes prepared to out-wrestle GSP. If he makes this a wrestling match, and trains for that wrestling match, then he could shock the world.

That said, sure, you have to give the advantage to GSP. But Kos is from camp that has been focused on solving the GSP problem for years, and they've tried things, and they've regrouped. Kos and Fitch are easily the top contenders, they are extremely talented, and steel sharpens steel.

GSP better bring his best and smartest game.

Chimonos Revenge - 

Yeah, Gsp's striking is weak

Literally, weak is the right word to describe his striking. As I said, his striking is technically sound but he doesn't have KO power. He hit Fitch right on the chin multiple times and still couldn't finish him.

I'm coming off as a GSP hater here. I actually think he's p4p the best in the world but his last few opponents have made it easy for him. It was so obvious what their gameplan was going to be. With Kos it won't be so obvious. Well, not unless Kos comes in with a stupid gameplan and neglects to use his wrestling aswell as his striking.

Fitch has only been stopped once (via strikes) in his career and it was 8 years ago. I wouldn't suggest that GSPs inability to finish him as evidence of weak striking.<br /><br />Other opponents perhaps... but not Fitch.

MetaDevil - Look at GSP's fights, he's only been caught really, that I can remember, twice: BJ Penn bloodied his nose and Serra clocked him in the earhole. Other than that, he beats everyone to the punch and can outwrestle anyone in the UFC.

It wasn't just his nose man, GSP's entire face was a mess. Props to him for winning that fight.

The Know it all - Ok, BJ Penn is not one dimensional, however, it was obvious he wouldn't try and take GSP down. What worked for him in the first fight was his striking so he was obviously going to try and kep the fight standing. He never even made GSP have to worry about the takedown so in that sense he fought like a one dimensional fighter.

BJ tried to take GSP down in both fights.

He only knocked Alves and Fitch down because he countered when they were off balance. There wasn't a lot of power in either of those strikes. His style of striking revolves around not getting hit. Nothing wrong with that at all, however. It's a very smart strategy.

RIPLEY - Please change your name from "The Know it all" to "I don't know shit".

Awesome post!! Kudos sir, you made me laugh!

Dragon X - He will be fighting a more experienced, more well rounded Kos this time around

Yes, and Kos will be fighting a more experienced and well rounded GSP.  Time, how the fuck does that work?