Kos will be the biggest test by far for GSP.

yawn.......

The Know it all - Yes. They're both going to be put off their normal game. That's why it'l be GSP's biggest test yet. He's not gonna be in his comfort zone like in all his other fights. I don't think Kos's striking will be affected so badly cos GSP can't hurt him standing anyway. He can just stay low, ready to shoot, and keep throwing that big right hand.
 Seriously - were you not aware that they already fought?  Kos is a tough fight for anyone, but which of Koschek's fights since the first meeting make you think that now he'll be a bigger test than prime Matt Hughes or BJ Penn or even Sherk or Fitch?  Is it his awe-inspiring wins over Trigg and Daley?

2cash2quit - All KOS to do is land 1 big right hand and GSP will crumple. GSP just can't take a punch. That's why he plays it safe with grapplers by standing with them and going blanket mode on strikers.

I was hoping noobs like this wouldn't invade my thread. GSP got rocked by Serra thanks to an illegal punch, he then took about 5 more good punches and still wasn't knocked out. He can take a punch, he just prefers not to.

Chimonos Revenge -  

Yeah, Gsp's striking is weak

This one probably proves your point a little better

Sinead O Connors Nipples - 
jjj2121 -  Do people think that Josh Koscheck is a good striker?  Really? 

Throwing punches from behind your ass that have a ton of power =/= a good striker.  He's been outstruck by every good striker he's ever faced.

This. I've no idea where all this shit talk comes from about KOS having good standup.

Kos has displayed effective stand up more often than not.  Whether that is considered good or not is for each person to determine.  Relatively speaking, I view Kos as having good MMA stand up. 

Kos is a great fighter however he has no chance winning against GSP.

Seriously - were you not aware that they already fought?  Kos is a tough fight for anyone, but which of Koschek's fights since the first meeting make you think that now he'll be a bigger test than prime Matt Hughes or BJ Penn or even Sherk or Fitch?  Is it his awe-inspiring wins over Trigg and Daley?

Obviously I'm aware they fought before. Since then, Josh has shown that his game has evolved. He's finished fights by knockout and by submission. He's used his wrestling smartly, like in the Daley fight. He did exactly what GSP did to Hardy. He took his fight against Alves on short notice and clearly hadn't got a gameplan put together.

GSP is on another level, but Kos definitely has the tools to beat him. If Kos fights to his potential he has a great chance.

Josh dominates the rematch...

If I was to bet on this fight I would absolutely go with GSP. The whole point of this thread was just to point out that Kos is the only one of GSP's recent opponents who's gameplan isn't totally obvious.

GSP by Sub

SinCityHustler - 
Sinead O Connors Nipples - 
jjj2121 -  Do people think that Josh Koscheck is a good striker?  Really? 

Throwing punches from behind your ass that have a ton of power =/= a good striker.  He's been outstruck by every good striker he's ever faced.

This. I've no idea where all this shit talk comes from about KOS having good standup.

Kos has displayed effective stand up more often than not.  Whether that is considered good or not is for each person to determine.  Relatively speaking, I view Kos as having good MMA stand up. 

More often than not against those with good striking, he hasn't. GSP outstruck him easily. Alves tooled him standing. Paulo Thiago KOed him. And Kos didn't stand with Daley at all. But yeah, he KOed Yoshida, the judo guy who isn't in the UFC anymore.

Looking forward to this fight.

I will take a screen name bet against anyone who thinks Kos is going to beat GSP.

Stopped reading when I saw BJ listed as a one dimensional fighter. That being said, I can't wait to see Kos get his ass beat in Montreal. The Bell Center is going to be fucking crazy December 11th Phone Post

Mushroom Slap - 
TOWE -  Josh dominates the rematch...

SN bet??

i expect a tuck on this btw

Honestly, a SN bet means very little to me considering I only come to this site a few times a month now...

nice

haha i love watching old threads come back