KOTC RESULTS!!!

Whats up Ron, thanx for being on top of this shit.

why did they start so late? didn't they have like 16 fights?

Jeff Curran won (sorry, couldn't tell if it was KO or not jaydub!).

Jason Black lost. Apparently, he took Shonie down, but hurt his shoulder, and Shonie capitalized and ended up winning. Not sure of the details, it was hard to hear, and he had to go.

I am out! Love you guys! ;)

thanks now i can go to bed

thx

Black lost?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

HighVoltage,

Brandon is that you? What's up? :) How's life?

Email me at BZLJJ@AOL.COM :)

thanx for the results!

congrats to shonie, terry, and speigel

too bad about gassaway and guida. actually, i'm shocked about guida

TTT for my guys Terry and Shonie.......

Just got back from the fights. Great night. First off Shonie won on what looked like a slam. Black hurt his back or shoulder. Without the injury I see this fight going the other way but congrats to shonie.

Reinhardt looked great as did Bart. Also Curran vs CH was a great match with slams on both sides. Next off to TFC. If anyone was at KOTC they should head up to hammond tommorow for TFC. Not that far

Cograts Billy Ayash!!

yeah...TTT FOR CURRAN!!!!!!!!!

good win for LaVerne Clarke

SPIEGAL! Great job! But I thought everyone said he was going to get KOed? ;-)

ttt

I was VIP ringside...it appeared Black dislocated his elbow in a scramble which is upsetting cause it could have been a great fight and i really think Black would have won.

Moreno/Clark was very exciting and so was Curran/Crazy Horse. Terry Martin, Jerry Spiegel, and Bart all were in exciting fights. It really was a great night of action.

Joe Jordan ROCKED the house w/ a BRUTAL overhand right that ko'd Strawn. Billy Ayash cracked Dennis Reed out of no where w/ a straight right that KO'd him. Also Guida just got caught in a scramble and got his back taken and dude who fought him slipped those skinny arms under his chin for the choke.

Reinhardt's an animal as always! Sean Salmon looked tough, really talented wrestler. Gassaway basically got outwrestled.

Anyway, were some really good fights!!! Not a boring show at all. I was on the edge of my seat.

MC

Can't wait for the PPV!

Thanks for the updates and results guys.

Congratulations JOEY CLARK!!!!!!

Thats one of the nastiest armbars I've ever seen!