KOTM date

"fuck me boots justin "

Wow ! Smooth line. Does Justin usually fall for that Cobras ?

Tank

lol that line and a couple of roofies, he's mine

Ahh rohypnol...

Courting for the new millenium.

Tank

Ryan D, who r u, also dont knock justin u fucking jerry springer show case, he promotes a show givign fighters a chance, and is a top promoter and mate so get fucked and back off. and learn to take a joke u fucking sister hugger.

Toowoomba is actually a suburb of SPRINGERVILLE :)

Justin

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY

Maybee Ryan could fight one day and use that track by "Terrance & Phillip" ;)

Justin

thats my song justin!!

shut your fucken face _____!!!

and what makes you think you thought of it first? ;)

Justin

ps weird screen-name hamish???

i had just finished watching the movie when i signed up for mma.tv. its one of those silly songs that get stuck in your head.

were you gonna use the whole song title as your name?

Took me a while to figure it as I was pronouncing it Uncle Foo

Justin

yes i was

well Cade, Ryan has actually fought, twice if memory serves me correct. (and if I have the right person)

oh and Ryan, chill bro, there just scared of our third testical.

can I just point out I only live here in Toowoomba, I wasn't born nor was I raised here.sheepishly hides in corner

I think the sign at the top of the range should say

"Incest, a game the whole family can play."

I don't understand the problem.

I mean, if your Mum or sister is good looking, wouldn't it be wrong to NOT nail them ?

:-)

Tank

Spank,

Yeah When I saw the name Ryan D, I also assumed it was Peter's boy Ryan DEMME. Sorta suprised me the "big enough to fuck you up" statement. Due to the reports I heard re his match v rollingbear.

Ryan perhaps you may care to test your skills in the ring against a suitable XFC athlete on November 20. I have 84kg Carl TOOMEY who after a good debut in Xtreme Muay Thai defeating Peter HICKMOTT is eager to test his skills under professional XFC rules.

If you feel you are able to show the MMA world how vastly inferior XFC and I am jump in with Carl.

Would be interested to hear who "all of these people" are that talk smack about me. Being that you are from Toowoomba I'd assume you perhaps mean fellow mountaineers? Funny I have had a lot of Rock hard guys on the events and never really heard anything negative from them, nor said anything either.

If I have the wrong Ryan D, my apologies to Ryan DEMME.

If I have the right one I can offer $250 appearance and $250 to win NOV 20 V Carl.

Justin

yeah justin, you have the right fella', and i'm sorry to say, he would fuck you up..!
and your little offer at the end, must be the only way you can scab fighters, lately, as you constantly fuck them over...i speak for most of the boys in toowoomba when i say stop screwing us guys around...! we would rather not fight for you again...
zowie

Sorry justin, ill be fighting for someone else thanks. And try to show Joe a little respect.

Ryan,

Just understand this. The initial post and J O K E about "incest" was not directed at Joe as I said so you calls to show Joe respect are unwarranted. Whilst on respect take a look at what you posted here!

Zowie,

I really don't know what your problem is as I have not ever "fucked any fighters over". I will speak to Peterand Wayne and get to the bottom of this and perhaps we will speak in the future.

In closing Physical threats see "fuck you over" are really not the way to handle me. Further they show the immaturity and an apparent limited level of intellectual capacity.

I wanted to know a date of an event here nothing more, I know that matter is over.

ANY FIGHTERS HERE AT ALL THAT HAVE BEEN FUCKED OVER BY ME OR TREATED POORLY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST WHEN AND HOW I DID THIS. ALSO PERHAPS ANY FIGHTERS THAT HAVE BEEN TREATED FAIRLY AND WITH RESPECT MAY CHOOSE TO POST THE SAME.

Regards

Justin

First of all, Zowie, I appreciate your comments but as far as speaking for "most of the boys in Toowoomba", I believe that you are probably refering to the Rock Hard boy's, I hope so.

Secondly, in my dealings with Justin (and all the other promoters for that fact) regarding my fighters, events, payments, accomodation and anything else for that matter, we have always had a good working relationship and a strong friendship.

These ingredients have allowed us to work out any glitches or misunderstandings that might have occured.
I believe that this forum is an excellent communication tool, but some issues are best delt with face to face like gentlemen with honour.

Just my thoughts.
Wayne

youd fu*k your uncle ...youd fuc* your uncle shut ur fuc*ing face uncle fu*ker your a co*k sucking ass licking uncle fu*ker your an uncle fu*ker yes its true nobody fu*ks uncles quite like you

...shut ur fu*king face uncle fu*ker ur the one that fu*ked ur uncle uncle fu*ker you dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn you just fu*k your uncle all day long!!

shut ur fu*king face uncle fu*ker uncle fu*ker your a boner biting basterd uncle fu*ker your and uncle fu*ker i must say....well u fu*ked your uncle yesterday

uncle fu*ker thats u mc le fu*k u uncle fu*ker

suck my balls