Krazy Horse vs. Gomi in Bushido!

Rings skills vs Street brawler

Gomi will win because he has a good wrestling backgorund, his boxing is improving in each match, very experienced.

Plus I'm training with Gomi's old wrestling coach in Sydney, by the way bad little motherfucker, Gomi by TKO or Dec.

Dude.. Gomi will beat Horse.. he is really outclassed IMO.. ...Krazy Horse is a really tough guy, dangerous and has good slams and is an exciting fighter.. but he is more the street fighter.

Is Krazy Horse fighting next Friday in KOTC? Horse is in the poster!

No he is fighting Gomi in Pride next month someone should email him and tell him Gomi will kick his ass.

"No he is fighting Gomi in Pride next month someone should email him and tell him Gomi will kick his ass."

Why would anyone want to do that, it's just a little disrespectful - you probably wouldn't appreciate someone telling you you were going to get beat down, would you?

forget u wildman i'll prove to u all that training is not for me. my name is krazy horse and there will be krazy things happening

Forget me, its guys like you why guys like me that really train dont get paid like we should.

SD is correct. While Krazy Horse may be exciting on a KOTC level I don't think he is ready for a fighter like Gomi.

Takumi totally schooled Krazy Horse at KOTC. Gomi will own IMO.

I could be wrong that is why they fight the fights, but I don't see this as a good match-up for Krazy Horse.

It's a terrible matchup for anyone at 155. Denny included.

Charles still is fucking awesome to watch, win or lose.

"Charles still is fucking awesome to watch, win or lose."

Again depending on the match-up. There was nothing awesome to see in the Takumi-Krazy Horse match. He lost in a dominating fashion.

Maybe something will be different in the Gomi fight, but I don't think so. Still props to Krazy Horse for making it to Pride.

Its cool that Pride looks at smaller shows from overseas. Nonetheless, Gomi by brutal TKO rd 1.

Krazy Horse will have to get used to the time difference but I think he will do pretty good. Kind of like Rampage when he lost to Sak and still made a good impression on the fans.

I`m not going to say he is going to lose but I think if he fights over there more often he will get better after he gets used to the totally different atmosphere of fighting in Japan.

Good luck Krazy Horse .

• I need to know only one thing....how is one noname fighter fight in PRIDE aganist the best fighter in that division?????? one fight with one record with one loss to Duane Ludwig by "Submission (Exhaustion)"......one loss in his last fight to Takumi Nakayama...

• "Krazy Horse give me a break"...

• To me only one logical reason to that fight:

• "JAPANESE PROMOTERS CHOSEN ONE FAKE FIGHT TO GOMI".......

• why is necessary to Gomi choose adversaries to fight.....?

• IT IS NOT MY BUSINESS, BUT GOMI HAS FEAR TO FACE BUSCAPE IN PRIDE BUSHIDO......

OSU....

I doubt Gomi fears facing anyone- he did fight BJ Penn in Penn's backyard (Hawaii). He certainly isnt afraid of fighting the #1 fighter in a weight class BELOW him.

I'm sure Pride/DSE want to continue to build him up. Having him fight a "crazy black" guy is much more exciting to the Japanese public, even if he is only a b level fighter.

"Forget me, its guys like you why guys like me that really train dont get paid like we should."

WTF? What dastardly trickster told you this was a real sentence?

Go Horse!!! Everyone has his day sometime in his life. Let's wait and see; support our bro!!!

I_Cant_Fight

"This isn't a fake fight, you idiot. Will Gomi win? Yes, he will. They only got Crazy Horse because he is like Quinton Jackson. He's crazy and likes to slam people when he fights."

• first....who did you call idiot???....if crazysomething is = Quinton Jackson, I fuke girls only one times a year like you ...Quinton Jackson, is to me, the best fighter in his division, if you compare crazynobody skills to his skills....you are "THE IDIOT"...Japanese fans like real fight.....not fake like that......put one real deal to Gomi.....many good fighters in that division : Shaolin, Buscape, Hermes Franca, Uno and many other good names......PRIDE is the best MMA show in the world....need the best challegend to the champ....not crazynobody like that....if Gomi need advantage.....my fighter "Pequeno" Nogueira can fight aganist Gomi with his 66Kg......ask him about that advantage......maybe he say no......WHY?????......FEAR........

• sorry about my joke with your sex life, I understand in US only has "nude bars no touch"..... :)

OSU.....

"Having him fight a "crazy black" guy is much more exciting to the Japanese public, even if he is only a b level fighter."

word.

"I fuke girls only one times a year like you"

AHAHAH! Go Musashi!

I_Cant_Fight

"Gomi would hurt Pequeno. . . Badly."

hahahaha....ok man......you really don't know the pequeno's style.....as I sad before....asck the big head in HW division about pequeno......or wait next year....people will know the real about pequeno's skill.....you can't imagine the true.....wait...like when i talk about Buscape...see the monster in the ring...... :)

OSU.....

ttt