Kron training at 10th Planet with JJM & Eddie

niice! thought kron was a bit bigger... Bigger than the rubber man Phone Post

Eddie's head is huge!

Tubarao - 

niice! thought kron was a bit bigger... Bigger than the rubber man Phone Post

just came here to post this, Kron looks tiny!

Lolls like Kron has been working hard. Phone Post

i cringed everytime they hit each other. haha Phone Post

oops wrong thread. piece of shit app... Phone Post

For fun, I'm entertaining a conspiracy theory.

Kron may be giving away secrets about "uncle Royler" before the big Metamoris match (if it happens). Or it could be the other way around, with Kron infiltrating 10th planet and getting secrets to bring back to Royler.

Spy games,BJJ style.

I thought rumor was that Metamoris was in danger of folding as an organization and the match would not go on anyways.

Swell picture. Seems like kron and jjm have been training before krons big matches the last couple years now.

Hope we will see it on the next episode of mastering the system ?? Phone Post 3.0

CompanyBlue - Swell picture. Seems like kron and jjm have been training before krons big matches the last couple years now.

Same teacher. :)

Very cool! Phone Post 3.0

andre - Very cool! Phone Post 3.0
Agreed! Phone Post 3.0

It was awesome training with Kron, he's got a great head on his soldiers plus he's a Jiu Jitsu savage.

And no, us training together does not mean metamoris is off, it's on 100% :-) Phone Post 3.0

I think he's 45 or 46. He's in tremendous shape, about 185 pounds of solid muscle, I can't do shit to him except "try" to survive. He knows my every move, he's like the NSA :-) Phone Post 3.0

Eddie got any video of the rolls? Phone Post

You guys should hook Kron up with a rash guard.

Stone Free - You guys should hook Kron up with a rash guard.
JJM wants him to train in the shirt for a reason Phone Post 3.0

JoeyHustle - 
Stone Free - You guys should hook Kron up with a rash guard.
JJM wants him to train in the shirt for a reason Phone Post 3.0

What's the reason?