Kung Fu vs MMA

"the frickin' EGOS on these guys. Calling themselves 'master', making people bow, sit on their knees before them and proclaim to have unearthy power over other people"
...especially since theyre just talking about gouging eyes and trying to rip your sack off.

i feel so much stupider now,if id have known that i could just learn to use tiger claw it would have saved me alot of time and effort...........

Rickson by tiger claw!

For all u KNOW IT ALL guys here is a clip of one of the great SHOALIN Kung Fu masters incorporating the art of the "staff" , tell me it isnt deadly --

http://www.apoxol.com/misc/ghyslain_razaa.wmv

VS....AND

Hey check this thread out:

http://www.wahnam.com/forum/showthread.php?s=f3c5c9f175652fbcea30f3106e130d4a&threadid=515

"I teach my students to strike at the most deadly points, assassin points!"

What are "assasin points"? You mean daggers? That's the most common "point" used by assasins.

"Anyone who says that they 'fight'/spar' without protective grear is NOT doing Gung-fu as people would be killed! I want my students to strike me as hard as they can into deadly points on the nbeck loike ST 9 and St 10, SI 16, GB 3, CV 22, so I do not wish to be killed doing it!"

you guys keep making fun of Kung Fu, but before Royce Gracie fought in the UFC, a lot of these same guys believed in that Kwai-Chang Caine shit.

bob n weave-

i will help u too :) LOL

Funkin LOL at supersaiyon's WMV.

Fatalfat ass fu.

At TN Shooto last year in Clarksville TN. There was a guy from a local Kung Fu school who wanted to fight. He was given a guy (also local) who had been doing MMA for about 6 months. The MMA guy handed the Kung Fu guy his ass in about 30 seconds. I wasn't pretty at all.

'nuff said

Jeff

it's impossible to convert people like that over the net. one day some MMA guy will walk into his school, take him down and shove the Tiger Claw up his rear end.

until then, just smile and nod ;-)

some people may have heard this story, but its worth telling here.
we used to rent space from a kung-fu school. some of the kung fu students would sit and watch the classes. thw whole time they would criticize the techniques saying that if they were in that position, they would just use a pressure point. finally, they got on the mats to roll and our white belts tapped all of them with ease.

Hey, does anyone have the EC22 video of Travis Fulton vs. the Kung Fu guy?

nice undercover name. but remember do not offend these guys too much, for thier master may not fight you, but the students might. and you dont want a bunch of guys after you who are trying to grab your nuts.

Heavy troll dragoons...

charge!

I can't believe no one has trolled them yet? What is up with that?

lol

He should be introduced to Igors Bear Claw.