Kurt Angle: I have seen Brock squat 900 lbs

NoHo - For the billionth time, WWE is not real! Jackie Chan can do a fight scene for 15 minutes! Does that mean he would pwn in MMA?

Ugh.

Ok... no comment on whether WWE is real or not. It really depends on how you define real. I was referring to Brocks amazing cardio abilities as demonstrated regularly on WWE. His cardio is second to none. Brock is a modern Bo Jackson only in much more exciting sports. We are witnissing history in the making here folks.

"Amazing that he chose to come several hundred pounds short of these numbers in his NFL training camp workouts."

Yeah Id agree. Unless Lesnar was way too beefed up at that point and had to cut down and lost significant strength.

Unless Lesnar was way too beefed up at that point and had to cut down and lost significant strength.

LOL, "beefed up," at a time when steroids were rampant in the WWE.

I think Lesnar is exciting to watch because of his strength and quickness. Hope he continues to improve, but the Mir fight is very similar to what would happen against Nog. People referring to Lesnar flooring Mir with a jab should recognize that Mir's game plan was to get the fight on the floor by any means necessary. I think he dove like a soccer player and Lesnar followed him into the proverbial spiderweb (Herring had that weird somersault as well, which effectively drew Lesnar in. Too bad Herring had momentarily forgot that he doesn't have the ground game, despite a number of submissions early in his career, to pull off a sub like Mir.).

Nog would do the same, just as he did against Sylvia. Lesnar would have to be VERY careful and patient. The truth is though that Nog won the second round on the feet against Sylvia, despite his reach disadvantage, so I don't think Lesnar can win there either.

I was a Lesnar fan when he was in collage. Then he dropped off the face of the earth for me because I wouldn't watch WWE if you paid me to do it. I was glad to see him in MMA until every WWE idiot with internet access starting posting the most ridiculous crap I ever heard.

This forum has been invded by WWE fans. The lowest form of life on the planet.

Duncan Harcourt - Kurt Angle said that Brock Lesnar has squatted 900 pounds....

Damn, I hope he had enough toilet paper to wipe afterwards..

HeadInsideSingle -  I was a Lesnar fan when he was in collage. Then he dropped off the face of the earth for me because I wouldn't watch WWE if you paid me to do it. I was glad to see him in MMA until every WWE idiot with internet access starting posting the most ridiculous crap I ever heard.

This forum has been invded by WWE fans. The lowest form of life on the planet.

LOL@ WWE fans. I guess I'm a WWE fan because I posted a clip off of youtube. I was actually searching for Brock Lesnar related stuff, and I came across that show that I had never seen.

Coleman trained at Militech's camp for 2 weeks once and won the Pride Grand Prix. Other than that his training has consisted of wrestling w/randleman on the mats OSU, lifting, and shadowingboxing.

Lesnar actually trains MMA. Full time.

This is more impressive... 617lb total in last Olympicshttp://www.nbcolympics.com/video/share.html?videoid=87b77e1a-c409-4544-a3bb-38d3c1b39623

Lesnar is the man.

Lesnar's approach to MMA to actually humble himself and admit he doesnt yet know shit about the sport is what will allow him to become a solid contender.

Lesnar's being from wwe would help his stage fright that a lot fighters get.He was always in front big crowds.

But duncan you talk like he will become a god

If he did use steroids his carrer will be shorter then most, so his time for improving is running out.

He is 31, he better get on his horse

ILOVEFIGHTING - If he did use steroids his carrer will be shorter then most, so his time for improving is running out.

He is 31, he better get on his horse

LMAO! Yeah, Brock is a real fucking dinosaur.

How old was Randy Couture when he got involved in MMA?

ttt

wow...just, wow.

ttt

thanks newby.

Reading this in the present makes for some good fun:)

BzGrappla - Brock will never win in the UFC

yeah oldies are goodies and yw

lots of wrong on this thread.

BzGrappla - Brock will never win in the UFC

lol