LA Giant Racist?

koma,
who does he wrestle for?

Feed him to Sapp. Nothing better than to have a racist fuck get his ass beat by a black man.

former?

LA Giant westles for Zero-One and several other Indy promotions. He absolutely sucks and only gets any gigs due to his size.

He had no business in Pride except that his gimmick was known to many Japanese fans. He does alot of tag team stuff because he can't work a match on his own.

The guy is a bitch-titted disgrace. I laughed my ass off when he got arm barred.

He had a "rune" (old viking letter) tattooed on his arm, that is not racist, but I know nazis have tried to "steal" that symbol. Just because they try to steal a symbol does not make it their. Do not know what Giant meant by it.

OUCH! How do you post a pic and I will

Damn KOMA that was one brutal call!

lol at the white supremist wearing THAI boxing shorts! if his skinhead mates will see this and think he was in PRIDE wearing THAI shorts??? and then proceed to rape him...

Props to LA Giant for standing up for what he believes in!

Lucky for him he was facing a blonde, blue eyed russian lol, put him in with Rampage.

Even though skins use the celtic cross most who have it are not. If he is no longer into it no one should hold him on it. He is a guy with giantism who was most likely an outcast and fell in with the wrong crowd. From what i understand he works mostly in mexico and japan maybe it has helped his view on other people.

I could not believe that sh*t,and i winder if Pride know about
that?I'll have to talk to my man and get him kicked the f*ck off
the event.

An SS Tat and a Celtic Cross?? That makes as much sense as a rat fucking a grapefruit...

His pre-interview with Bas was one of the worst ever: 2 minutes of discussion of conversion from pounds to kilos. Is he based at Costa Mesa LA Boxing? Who were those two that trained him? The tats were kinda provocative and interesting. One on the right arm at first looked like a converted swastika, but then seemed more like Prince's aunq symbol. I was pumping gas in Costa Mesa when some dude pulled up to the nearby pump with a swastika covering his neck. How do these guys get jobs?

edited for cruelty

The strange thing that struck me before i saw his tattoos,was
during the interview and i think they said he was making his
MMA debut!!!!!!!!
How does a nobody make his MMA debut in the best show
on the planet?

All racists are retared end of story.

<!--StartFragment --> 

Family

AKA: Othila, Othala, Odal, Ethel

We must remember that our ancestral property and birthright is only part of the gifts we have received from our family, and that we will pass to the next generation. The cycle of life revolves with the family. You have a shared history and behavior with your ancestors. Keep a long-term view and solutions will be apparent. Make investments for your future. You may be receiving an inheritance, but first you must lose a family member. You may suffer loss or separation.

<!--StartFragment --> 

Sun

AKA: Sowelu, Sowelo

The sun radiates life and energy. There is good health, guidance, happiness, and victory on its way. Troubles are overcome with successful resolutions. Life, vitality, and self confidence are high. You are positive and thinking clearly. This is a good time to be a leader. The sun is the ultimate force of power in our lives.

The Celtic cross is essentially a traditional Christian cross with a circle overlying the point where the lines meet. This symbol evolved in the British Isles, and the earliest forms date from the seventh to ninth centuries in Ireland, Wales, and Scotland.

The oldest Celtic crosses were carved into large slabs of rock that lay flat on the ground. Later versions stand in an upright position, with rock carved away from the cross. Tenth-century Irish crosses were sometimes capped with a pitched roof. Celtic crosses were often decorated with interlaced knot work, spirals, key patterns, animal figures, foliage designs, and Biblical stories. Some crosses were memorials, inscribed with names of individuals; modern Celtic crosses are often used as tombstones in Irish churchyards.

Some suggest that the Celtic cross is derived from the Chi Rho symbol popularized by the Christian Roman emperor Constantine. "Chi" and rho" are the first two letters of "Christ" in Greek, and the overlapped letters are similar to the equal-limbed cross at the center of the Celtic cross.

But no one is certain about where the distinctive circle of the Celtic cross came from or what it means. Among some ancient peoples, a circle was used to represent the moon, and a circle with a cross symbolized the sun. Thus, the circle in the Celtic cross could have been a pagan moon or sun that was appropriated by early Christians to help convert the Celtic population.

An Irish legend tells how St. Patrick created the first Celtic cross by drawing a circle over a Latin cross to incorporate a pagan moon goddess symbol. For an Irish Catholic, the circle in the Celtic cross may be a symbol of eternity and the endlessness of God's love. It can even represent a halo emanating from Christ.

This is the definitions you can find around on the internet. However these symbols are widely used by white power skinheads and LA Giant probably was one of them at a moment or another of his life.

ttt

What was really funny was that prior to this Pride, they tried to obtain some heat (for a very lukewarm card) by portraying CroCop as a racist. They even had the Japanese press come out and dance on Mirko's supposedly racist shorts.

That said, LA Giant is a piece of shit and it's an absolute shame that any major league promotion would use him.