LA Giant Racist?

I was watching the fights with my friend. We are both traditional skinheads (non racist). As soon as he took his shirt off we both looked at each other - of course that was just because of his breasts. But then when they showed his arms we immediately became fans of the Russian guy. When he got the armbar we both were yelling "break it". Hopefully it was something in his past that he's grown out of, but I'd get those tats covered or something if it was me.

Alright, how many skins do you know that choose to work in Japan and Mexico? He's not in Cordelaine man.

hows the song go???

"see you sharpy skinheads, in your town.
and on your heads, we'll jump up and down!"

I think he has connections with UK skins like Sledge

LOL. That guy is definitely not a SHARP.

JeffT73, where are you from? I didn't know there were any other trad skins on MMA.TV. Cool to find out, though.

Hey StreetPunk,

I'm in St. Paul, MN. Where do you live?

I am from the Chicago area, but I moved to central Indiana for school.

Here's a link to a picture;

http://www.so-net.ne.jp/pride/fighters/L/L_003.html

Cool - I'm sure we probably know some of the same people.

LOL @ "Blues Brothers"

Those S symbols don't neccesarily mean the Nazi SS. The S when drawn in a lightning bolt fashion is often accosiated with satanism and rock n' roll.Marilyn Manson's antichrist shock symbolThe KISS logoThe AC/DC shock symbol

"jeeft73, Youre not a skin. Nothing worse then a wanabee. "Non Racist" SKIN, lmfao. Keep telling yourself youre a skin. Come to orange county and wear that stupid shirt all you posers wear: Non racist skin tossing a swastika in the trash, lol you'll get a Doc Martin in your mouth"

Hahaha! You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Again, you post in ignorance. Trad skins wearing shirts that show swastika's being thrown away? You're thinking of SHARP skins you dumb son of a bitch. Just listen to yourself. Come to O.C. For what? To see some stupid faggots building bikes on TV? Just shut the fuck up before you say something else stupid. LOL @ Trad skins being afraid of O.C. boneheads. God damn, you're a faggot.

P.S. - No one said he was a bonehead for having an Iron Cross tattoo. He has the SS Thunderbolts and a celtic cross that lots of racists use. You've got the to be dumbest motherfucker in California, and on this forum.

P.P.S. - I don't mean to offend anyone else from O.C. or California. HuntingtonPUNK is just an idiot with the education of my 12 year old brother and talks without knowing what the hell he's talking about.

LOL @ someone who is white saying "my people".. Whatn people is that? HuntingtonPUNK Are you a proud englishman? Or are you a German? Dutch? Welsh?.. I just want to know what "people" you are talking about.

"From: Luvmachine:
"I HATE Illinois Nazi's...""

Funniest post in the thread right there!

theres nothing racist about a maltese cross... if there were all those gay ass west coast choppers shirts would be banned in schools and such

I'm sorry to hear that. The 4-Skins are a good band, though.

the good...

the bad...

the 4SKINS.