LA Giant Racist?

"Huntington Beach has more Nazi's and racists then any city outside Germany. Why don't you come down and clean this place up, lol"

HP- I've in HB most my life since 1979, and any skins or nazis here are below the radar. 10 years ago there were a few on main st, but they are practically invisible now, partly because there are intolerant cops every 10 feet around there.

HB's become very intolerant in the last 10 years: 10pm beach curfew, 10pm teen curfew, no alcohol on the beach or public drinking, no skating in the downtown district, no alcohol in public, no fireworks, no nothing.

This place used to be real fun and interesting years ago, all-night beach parties etc, but has become sterile and stifling. Main St used to have a historic club called Golden Bear that hosted classic bands like Doors, Hendrix, Joplin, etc. More recently there was the Red Onion at the harbor, lotta fun. Both closed now.

lol @ HuntingtonPunk - I'm really nervous. Thanks StreetPunk - you pretty much said everything I would have. Huntington - thanks for your kind invitation. I will actually be in CA this fall. Taking the family to Disneyland. Is that anywhere near Huntington Beach? I don't have any shirts to wear like the ones you were talking about though. Sorry about that, I don't get much into politics.

Oh yeah - Savron I'm sorry to hear that. I understand how you would feel that way.

He should fight Sapp.

TTT for assumptions

"10pm beach curfew, 10pm teen curfew, no alcohol on the beach or public drinking, no skating in the downtown district, no alcohol in public, no fireworks, no nothing."
sounds like the Taliban are HB! lol at the land of the free!

My buddy fought in a toughman style boxing event last year against this guy who had a 10 inch in diameter swastika tattoo over his stomach. He might as well have had a bullseye there. The whole crowd hated that guy, not just the minorities. I was yelling "kill that fucking nazi piece of shit, fuck him in the ass, put him in a coma" with his wife and friends only about 10 feet away. I had to give the guy some respect though for jumping in there knowing that those tatoos would have someone trying even harder to hurt him.

"my buddy fought in a toughman style boxing event last year against this guy who had a 10 inch in diameter swastika tattoo over his stomach. He might as well have had a bullseye there. The whole crowd hated that guy, not just the minorities. I was yelling "kill that fucking nazi piece of shit, fuck him in the ass, put him in a coma" with his wife and friends only about 10 feet away. I had to give the guy some respect though for jumping in there knowing that those tatoos would have someone trying even harder to hurt him."

Where was this at?

wow white supremacist that are talking shit to each other I only thought us minority gangs talk shit to each other. LOL I learn something new every day.

"Huntington Beach has more Nazi's and racists then any city outside Germany. Why don't you come down and clean this place up, lol"

Ever been to Cor'delaine (sp??)?

Liveing in NY i know nothing about skinhead culture. Could some one tell me about non racist skins?

Are you serious warmonkey? There are a ton of nonracist skins in NY.

"Streetpunk, Huntington Beach has more Nazi's and racists then any city outside Germany. Why don't you come down and clean this place up, lol"

If your not a member, then why the fuck do you care what others think about them?

And if you are Nazi, go play in traffic faggot.

Can't we all just get along

Mrbrownfolks: was that televized? i saw a guy with tats like that get pummeled by a vato on FX.

I live in long island not the city. What is the reason behind the the anti hate skins.