Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!

classes have started off great!! I really enjoy helping people get better and find their great game potential!! All of the girls I train with are very tough so I expect a ton from the new students.

Christy

ttt - c'mon ladies!

ttt

ttt - classes are going great, come check them out when you're in austin...ladies.

TTT for Women in BJJ!

tf/pics?

haha. we don't have any women class pics yet, but you can feel free to check out the competition pics on Austinjj.com

ttt

ttt - GracieAustin.com

I like ladies who like to train bjj.

cool, tell them all about my classes if you will.

Thanks! Christy

ttt

TTT

This thread sure is popular. Got to be the thread title. Also, Tap me is cool, she seems to appreciate the classy canucks.

what a catchy title. The classes are now up to 5 or 6 women, sometimes we have 3 tournament winning (legit) female Blue Belts in class & 1 female police officer. All the women are improving. It's pretty cool.

That's great, we are up to two blue belts at our academy, and we hope that is the start of something big.

Us too, but we already think so no matter what.

It's great training with female officers as well. They really will use this at some point to maybe save their lives. I think it makes it that much more important for all women to check it out.

for the life saving skills....or if you just get off by choking people and still being friends.

:)

Christy

Ah yes, the time honored female ritual of bonding through choking each other unconscious.

TTT for female rituals!

TTT

Indeed!