Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!

She came from our Baylor team. I trained with her this month. I am hoping I will train with her tomorrow. We had another lady sign up today, she has lots of potential, she learned really quick & her husband is already a good student at the Academy & her son trains as well.

ttt

ttt

Phil,
Keep training those girls hard! :-) I'll compete up at the next local tourney if Nancy needs someone to tapout again. LOL.

Christy,
My neck is good, thanks for asking - always gonna have some limitations, but I train around them. I separated the cartilage from my sternum and ribs about 6 weeks ago trying to get out of a closed guard (I'm rolling my eyes), getting back on the mat next week. NO MORE FRIGGIN' INJURIES FOR TRACEY! I'm making my tourney plans for next year - tryin' to make the Arnold's next year. April is gonna be busy! Glad to hear the classes are growing, hope they'll want to compete too! I'd love to hit your open mat, even if I just practice tapping - lol. Sorry you had to sit out in Hawaii, that just sucks. Take care and train hard! (Oh-I really am loving boxing!)

Tracey, I don't think you've ever rolled w/Nancy. I know you competed against another girl we had...Nicole. She has had to stop training due to school ending and such and hasn't been around in awhile.

christy

Christy,
I promise to give a better fight next time for you guys! LOL. Hope Nicole pops back up again, the more women competing the better!

I'm just letting you know since I've seen you make reference to that a few times...I mean, for Nicole's sake.

Christy

Christy,
Thanks for correcting me, I did think it was Nancy. That first tournament was a blur - a rush - but a blur. :-)

WoW!!

We had 5 women at the last morning class!! It starts at 7:30 a.m. Thanks ladies for showing such dedication!!

Christy

Awesome Christy!

Hey folks,
We just had a super fight card here in Ontario Canada, and there was one match featuring women and it rocked the house. Two great competitors went out and battled for six minutes, displaying technique and heart that earned the respect of everyone in attendance.

TTT

Kashk,
Any idea who they were? Any other details about them you know? Thanks!

Thanks for asking!!
Why yes we do have a brand new additional schedule coming up in the next couple of weeks! For sure more women will come to learn and it will be super!

We've been having more and more women training at the 7:30 a.m. classes~~

keep watching, more info TBA

christy

Rebecca Sweeney of Nova Uniao ( Kingston Ontario ) and Ashlyn Kanawaty Winner Behring ( Toronto Ontario ). Both of them are Blue Belts. Rebecca is a good kick boxer as well, and Ashlyn is young but becoming quite technical as well.

TTT

cool!

Well, we're opeing up another location to host all the women's classes we can!! As well as other regular classes. But anyone interested should email me:

christy@austinjj.com

We'll have several classes for women - just to learn, self defense, as well as SPORT :) We'll also have "OPEN" open mats. Anyone (men or women depending on the date TBA) from any academy, anywhere, can train together and have more realistic training, as well as network. We have a bunch of fight tapes, music, big, clean mats, a BBQ, and more.

christy

TTT