Larry Landless no longer with UFC?

they should hire Carlao as a ref

1 Like

He is a terrible ref. He is not confident enough to pull it off at the elite level. His method of asking the fighters how they are mid beating is ludicrous. I have seen it in KOTC and in the UFC. I can't believe that the UFC hired this guy. Did they not watch the KOTC tapes.

To all of you who think that Landless leaving the UFC is a good thing, YOU ARE NUTS!

Landless is one of the most reliable refs in MMA. He made ONE bad mistake and is being lynched for it. ONE MAJOR MISTAKE! He apologized and admitted he was wrong. Get over is. He's a very skilled referee. I hope he never leaves the ufc.

I couldn't stand Landless reffing when he was with KOTc. It's not just the Baroni situation.
There is no consistency to when fights are stopped or when fights are stood up. Each fight is a crap shoot as to how it's going to be called by Landless. It's unfair to the fighters.

"The only mistake a ref can make is a death!"

LMFAO. So in your opinion a referee has never made a mistake in UFC or Pride? Give me a fucking break.

I think bjm is exellent

ttt

blatnick was a mainstay and hes gone. can bjm!

I didn't think the Baroni stoppage was that bad.

Sorry nutriders, but you HAVE TO DO MORE than put your arms up to block when someone is raining elbows down. Phil wasn't moving his body, he didn't once try to escape, he wasn't moving his legs. He was just absorbing blows- that's not what you call "intelligently defending".

Look at Tito vs. Randy to see what someone should do when mounted and getting hammered on. Tito was bobbing and weaving and in constant motion.

If anything, Landless saved Phil the major league embarrassment of being KTFO after talking so much shit.