Last night was NUTS in Vancouver-Pics thus far..

I'm not still in town- got to LA yesterday morning to shoot an event for my other website... Now sitting for hours going through the fight pics.. They should be up on Yahoo! Sports shortly...

.....am I missing something? I clicked for pics of everyone going crazy in Vancouver as if they'd already won the cup, and all I found were pics of some friends hanging out in a lounge.

which hotel were the fighters staying at?

i wonder if they got some solid sleep after weigh ins with how loud the crowd was going all night.

hawt? pft. attention whore ftl.

Some really good pix Tracy... keep up the good work!!

Thank you..

HEre's my fight pics as seen on Yahoo! Sports Cagewriter.com

Thanks again Tracy!! 

really appreciate you posting these =)

UFC 131 Afterparty Pics!

After the fights were over we headed back to the hotel to clean up quickly then head out. I ended up with Mark munoz & company as they stopped at a Xyience Dinner and then continued on to the Xyience party at Caprice Nightclub. The place was PACKED; especially the VIP where a ton of fighters and teams were there partying. Jake Ellenberger and I ducked out of there and continued on to Gossip for Junior Dos Santos' afterparty and next door to Blvd 22 for Tapout's afterparty... Two photos of note: Jake Ellenberger with Sean Pierson & Chris Weidman with Jesse Bongfeldt. Well, also check out the skyscraper pic, as well as the old school reunion of Miletich, Serra, Shonie Carter, & Vlade Matyushenko!

Click the photo below to view the pics:

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_album.php?id=2688

Last night was NUTS in Boston- sorry no pics yet

Lookoutawhale I really doubt they did cause it was nuts. Sirens and screaming could be heard from everywhere and we were right by a hospital.

Definitely need a strong mind to stay focused like they do. Crazy how they can adapt to this shit and perform Phone Post

ryron? he's pretty tall and lanky although I couldn't put a number on it...

You should've stayed for when Vancouver lossed the Stanley Cup!

Cars burnt, buildings broken, town destroyed, you know the usual for those dumb Canadians.

"Lets shit where we eat. Good idea?"

LOL