Laughable - Dominick Cruz ranks his top 5 MW’s of all time

Lmfao

This

Plus even if he “should have gotten the nod” over Izzy, which is very debatable, how would he be number two exactly? He had multiple chances to become the champion and failed each time.

I don’t see how that puts Yoel above other established former middleweight champions such as Franklin, Weidman, Izzy, Whittaker, or hell, even Tanner.

This resume gets more and more unimpressive as time goes on. Hendo was by far his best win. Sonnen, who lost over half of his fights, absolutely dominated Silva in one of his wins. The Rich Franklin wins were impressive. And he did dominate a bunch of middle of the pack fighters and below average fighters throughout his career, while also losing to a few. He failed to beat Weidman twice getting KO’d in one of them, while most here laugh at Weidman even being considered on this list.

And LOL at Travis Lutter being the Michael Jordan of BJJ - that’s just hilariously untrue. I’d rank Anderson Silva the best overrated fighter of all time though.

Weidman seemed to have Anderson’s number the same way Ken Norton did Ali’s, but Ali was still the greatest and so is Silva.

1 Like

Anderson’s resume in incredible. GTFO

It’s a troll job

1 Like

No, it’s not.

Would you like to counter my arguments?

Prime Anderson beats prime Fyodor right

1 Like

Is everyone’s resume that beats Nick Diaz “incredible”?

1 Like

Anderson Silva’s resume is second to maybe only JBJ. Judging by your SN you’re a Fedor fan which means you’re very insecure about your boy

Anderson made his debut KO’ing Chris Leben in less than a minute. No one else has beat Chris Leben that way

He knocked out Rich Franklin twice, who was the man at MW before Silva

Travis Lutter was on a 3 fight win streak, fresh off a submission win over Patrick Cote

Finished Nate Marquardt in round 1 who was on a 6 fight win streak

Submitted Dan Henderson, who is an all time great. He knocked out your boy…

Moved up to LHW and KO’d James Irivin in the first round, without breaking a sweat

Moved up to LHW again and KO’d the former 205 champ, within a round. Was one of the most legendary performances in UFC history

Demian Maia, one of the most elite BJJ Black Belts we’ve ever seen in the UFC, had nothing for Anderson

Defeated Chael Sonnen twice, the first time he tested positive after the fight. The second fight Silva beat him with relative ease

Defeated TRT Vitor Belfort

Defeated Yushin Okami who was on a 3 fight win streak with wins against Mark Munoz and Nate Marquardt

On top of all that, it’s the way he beat these guys. What he did to Henderson. What he did to the former LHW champ Forrest Griffin. The front kick KO to TRT Belfort. etc. etc. etc.

Only a hater/casual would not be impressed by this

1 Like

Fedor would have nothing for Anderson Silva

FRAT ALERT

didnt read GIF

Because he’s a humble and shy man. That’s even more reason why he’s GOAT MW

Anderson resume is solid. Didn’t the TRT Vitor phase start after the Anderson and Jones loses?

1 Like

Yeah, he was flabby during the Anderson fight.

It’s insane how much Vitor has see-sawed throughout his career from roided out bodybuilder to Dad bod.

Yes

Yes.

How can rich franklin be no 3 when anderson used him like toilet paper in his prime?

You can make some sort of weird argument for Izzy, Or maybe Weidman to be above anderson. I dont agree but you could.

Rich Franklin above him is wild.

There’s no argument for Weidman above Andy. Izzy maybe, wouldn’t agree but agree u could make a case there. Weidmans resume and career is no where close to Andy’s.

Dennis Hellman also beat Hughes twice.

Worst take I’ve ever seen. Cruz has his head up his ass.
He’s a shit commentator as well