Laughable - Dominick Cruz ranks his top 5 MW’s of all time

Lying Not Telling The Truth GIF by SuperVictor

Leben was on overachieving, crowd pleasing toughman brawler. Exciting as fuck but never a great fighter. Lost over half his fights.

Travis Lutter was not a good MMA fighter and Cote was literally his best win. LOL.

The Rich Franklin wins were impressive, maybe his best wins along with Hendo.

Marquardt was at times great, and at other times awful. A technically solid fighter who struggled with confidence and could never quite put everything together. I loved Nate but he lost over half his fights as well.

James Irvin? LOL. Lost over half his fights and has ZERO notable wins.

The Maia fight was awful. Maia was scared to engage on the feet and Silva was scared to get grappled. Shit fight but Andy did just enough.

Sonnen dominated Silva in the first fight until the very end. Silva finished him in the second. He’s one of many that have finished Sonnen who has also lost over half of his fights. Big deal.

Belfort was an absolute killer at times and a pushover at other times. One of the most YOYO careers in all of MMA. Also lost over half his fights.

Yushin Okami? One of the greatest?! Lol.

Andy lost to Luis Azeredo (lol), and got submitted by Ryo Chonan and Daiju Takasi. I guess you didn’t need to be the Michael Jordan of BJJ to actually submit Andy.

Weidman soul clench KO’d Andy and then he cheated in the Diaz fight, only to end his career 1-5. GOAT RESUME!

Then he goes and loses to Jake Paul in boxing. The GOAT!

I literally don’t understand how you tards can convince yourselves that Andy has a GOAT resume when the majority of his “marquee wins” are against guys that have lost half or over half of their fights.

anderson silva ufc GIF by ESPN

ufc 208 GIF

tumblr_m8jsp7tR9r1ry1rm7o1_250

Bpn7N6aIgAANUCh

SilvaKOed

jake-paul-anderson-silva

Gegard was always the biggest what if in MMA for me; the man beat a murders row of absolute killers.