Laura Sanko makes history- 1st Female UFC Broadcaster!

Young man I don’t understand why you are listing my best qualities if you are trying to insult me?

also member since 2/12/2020

2 Likes

Yeah what the fuck?

Too many good posters are gone I think. It has left too many feminine girly men who are not afraid to admit they are either gay, or enjoy getting pegged by prostitutes.

Like @silvafan71 for example

3 Likes

Hate being forced to watch wmma.

Except there are some incredible females I’d love to watch fight as well. But UFC gives no choice. That sucks. It’s a force. No one likes that.

Put many more wmma fights on different female cards, bring to UFC for big title fights.

Laura is awesome, like her. I’m not celebrating any “ground breaking first ever” shit. Irrelevant. She’s good though, congrats to her.

2 Likes

Always liked her. Shes professional and funny and hot and knows the sport. She was a fighter and still trains.

Now if her and Megan wanna just release some BJJ videos in bikinis that would be super.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter who the commentator is we have constant threads and posts about how much people hate (insert any commentator).

5 Likes

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

3 Likes

This is the reward for taking 10,000 Dana loads.

1 Like

If you whine like little bitches every time a female gets a role usually covered by men you arent much different than libtards that see racism everywhere, sometime they just deserve that job, also she fought mma professionally, something that previous commentators did not.
But is she doing play by play or color? Who is going to be in the booth with her?

1 Like
  1. How does she deserve it?

2. What did she achieve in MMA and who has she fought and actually beaten?

1 Like

Are there posts here on the UG with you asking the same questions about Jon Anik, Mike Goldberg and Brendan Fitzgerald?

No-one to my knowledge ever said Goldberg and Anik ‘‘deserved’’ their jobs.

A long time ago I did say that Bas Rutten would be better alongside Rogan than Goldberg, if that helps?

2 Likes

Kathy Long was first female commentator

7 Likes

I liked her at first but by the end of contender series I was annoyed with her

1 Like

Ok big man, been around longer but who cares. What would join dater matter to call you out on what you are?

It’s sad that you have so many issues with everyone else.

Same amount of people that Anik and Rogan beat. Why should that matter. She knows her shit and good for her. The more you say the more pathetic you sound. In the end who really cares if they do a good job.

that wouldnt make sense because both Bas Rutten and Joe Rogan are color commentators, not play by play, which is a totally different job, you need to know the timing, call the commercials and such.

1 Like

It proves I’m not some noob of the sport like yourself. Also no-one believes you have been watching since the 2000’s

I don’t understand why my beliefs are negative to you when they come from Allah himself.

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - “[Muhammad] said, ‘Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?’ They replied in the affirmative. He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence.’”

Sahih Bukhari (6:301) - continued - “[Muhammad said] ‘Isn’t it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women replied in the affirmative. He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religion.’” Allah has made women deficient in the practice of their religion as well, by giving them menstrual cycles.

Calm down Sir, that question was actually addressed to pidgey not you.

Yeah there would have to be come sort of compromise to make it work. However I really liked Bas in Pride and would of loved him to be a commentator in the UFC.

If she’s going to commentate, then we need the picture-in-picture feature… you know, so we can see her at all times.

2 Likes