Laura Sanko makes history- 1st Female UFC Broadcaster!

Isn’t that almost always the case with women in reality, in general.

2 Likes

You’re damn right. I wouldn’t mind dating her.

1 Like

She went 4-1 as an amateur and 1-0 as a pro and has not fought since 2013.

She’s not any worse than some of the commentators but she isn’t much better.

If you look for any of her work on-line all you really find is “sexy fighter” clips of her grappling and none of it is impressive and her single fight is really nothing to write home about and belongs in WMMA of Invicta where even there it’s not exceptional.

She’s a good looking woman who did some MMA to get noticed and then moved out of it and that is why the UFC is bringing her in.

3 Likes

She’s the best female commentator I’ve seen so far. Hopefully she can pull it off.

1 Like

I think they have been training her for quite a while. Dana White said something along those lines in a 2020 interview with Kevin Lole.

You know what ‘‘they’’ are like though. No matter how bad she could be they will likely stick with her or just get another woman in. It’s more about social engineering than creating a good product which is why they brought the UFC in the first place in 2016.

If it was all about merit there would be no WMMA in the UFC.

3 Likes

I know, when is Whitey going to catch a break?

1 Like

Who knows, she might add a playful angle that doesn’t exist with an all male team. I agree with your concerns but I’m willing to give her a chance.

2 Likes

Aaah, you’ll make a lovely couple.

1 Like

I only like pureblooded blondes. Sanko is a mutt, like most other Americans.

Have I told you about my idea for bikini car jiu jitsu?

She had one fight and her nickname is Fancy. Also, I didn’t like her commentary on the contender series. It felt forced at times, but then again, it always does these days, but we don’t need more commentators who commentate like that. Bisping, Felder and DC are bad enough.

I feel like an mma boomer when I say I’d rather just watch it on mute. Hasn’t really been the same since the crowds have been gone.

1 Like

How long is a generation again?

Handjobs?

I could see that.

For you to have kids you’d have to get laid.

1 Like

3 Likes

:joy::joy:that’s what you think.

If commentating doesn’t work out I’d be happy to give her something else to pull off.

Wow, that’s what you took from that. Don’t worry your grandkids won’t sunburn so easy.