Laura Sanko making her PPV debut this Saturday alongside DC & Anik the addict

7 Likes

Id much rather listen to her than Anik tbh

4 Likes

DC is just bad at his job but Anik is truly terrible. He is the biggest shill on the roster. He is not original and he speaks like a robot. Ha ha! :robot:

7 Likes

Dana said that when she was ready…it will happen.

She must be ready.

2 Likes

DC received a million dollar locker room bonus from the Fertitta’s,so he feels obligated to slurp the UFC’s nuts.

1 Like

All women should do is walk around in a bikini holding Round signs and interviewing fighters

12 Likes

I miss Mike Goldberg.

19 Likes

they have to get rid of Elton Buffer.

4 Likes

They should charge an extra $10 on the PPV price, her knowledge, expertise and input is highly valued.

4 Likes

This, him and Rogan in the UFC and Quadros and Rutten in Pride were the best broadcast duos of their time.

Frank Mir was an amazing commentator and analyst

4 Likes

SMH……:man_facepalming:

Maybe the UFC should hire Leslie Jones and RuPaul alongside her for commentary?

2 Likes

Oh, I cannot wait for the biography of how she worked hard, double than the next person because she was a woman in a man’s world yet was able to achieve success bla bla bla.

Bored The Office GIF

4 Likes

I have had almost a dozen UFC signed fighters tell me that they resent her being in the broadcast booth

The main complaint is that they do not respect her as a fighter that is qualified to comment on what they should be doing in the fight.

The UFC woman’s roster is pretty upset that Laura gets chosen to do color rather than someone clearly more qualified to do so

11 Likes

Get the fuck over it. It’s cause she is a woman and is getting an easy gig.

Was Bob Sheridan qualified to commentate on Mike Tyson’s fights? Yet he is the best boxing commentator.

1 Like

So happy for the Sanko, she does her homework unlike DC

3 Likes

I don’t have a horse in this race

Traditionally speaking

There is a play by play commentator

And someone within the fight community that does color commentary

The color spot is generally reserved for respected and proven members of the fight community

• the argument is that Sanko doesn’t fit that category

I DONT GIVE A SHIT

• just stating what has literally been said to me
2 Likes

Colonel Bob Sheridan to you, sir

1 Like

One of my favorite BoDog moments was meeting Col Bob

I might also add that Col Bob was a play by play announcer

This app makes crazy spelling and phrase changes

1 Like

1 Like