Lauzon Calls Out Fisher, More *NEW

Slightly off topic but Hermes Franca does indeed hit hard!!!

ttt

Joe was gettin his shit beat in to bad by mike brown that he won't even let the promoter give Brown a copy of the fight.

Nor would Joe rematch him anywhere but in his home show in Mass.

Brown was MASHING the shit out of Joe till the last min or so of the last round.

in a rematch Brown KILLS Joe.

set it up

BenStark, your saying that Joe won't let the promoter give brown a copy?? LOL.. makes no sense.

and a rematch was set-up between Joe and Mike. Joe was injured in training like a week before the fight, He broke his toe, the bone came through the skin.

So don't act like joe said no to a rematch. He got hurt training. Injuries happen in this sport.

Joe lost the first two rounds. But in this fight there was 3 rounds and Joe subbed him in round 3. end of story.

Who cares about this. This fight took place 3 yrs. ago

Mike is off doing well for himself in Bodog and Joe's off doing his thing in the UFC.

I would love to see Fisher/J Lau. The fight has a built in ready made storyline, and should make for some good drama, as well as sort out the pecking order of the LWs.

Both great fighters that make things happen, and make for great fights. Both are characters too, but Lauzon's fans seem like a bunch of cocks. I can't hold it against him though, he seems like a pretty good guy.

Hopefully this will be the next fight for them after Fisher/Stout.

Oh yeah, Fisher by KO, body shot, R2.

No disrespect to DAN, I've not had the pleasure to meet him. That being said, I agree, the youngest brother is almost always gay!

tim

J lau would kill Fisher.. Spencer "the king" Fisher would look more like Spencer Fisher "Price"

"Joe was gettin his shit beat in to bad by mike brown that he won't even let the promoter give Brown a copy of the fight.

Nor would Joe rematch him anywhere but in his home show in Mass.

Brown was MASHING the shit out of Joe till the last min or so of the last round.

in a rematch Brown KILLS Joe. "

That is the least informed post I've read in a while...what fucking fight did you watch?

I agree that Mike was winning the fight before he got subbed, but we have these weird rules in Mass that allow you to win the fight by submission no matter who the judges think is winning. It's pretty crazy, I mean...a guy can be down on the score cards and actually choke the guy until he quits and be called the winner...crazy, I can see why Joe would only accept a rematch in Mass with our crazy rules.

About that, both guys were MA fighters, so why does the fact that they both fought in there home state mean anything at all?

1.) The only moment Joe was in danger in the Brown fight was an early guillotine/anaconda attempt.

2.) If by "getting his shit beat into bad" you mean "Mike was on top, fending off submissions, and losing the standup battle whenever they were standing", then you are correct

3.) Joe had an agreement with the promoter (Bruce Marshall) that he would not rematch Brown for another promotion

4.) Joe swept Mike, who turtled after 1 punch, and tapped out to a RNC

5.) Joe would beat the balls off of Fisher

gotta go with rick on this one. our camp has never had anything but respect for Mike Brown, but your post is not only uninformed, but is disrespectful to Mike as well. Mike and Joe are on different paths and both are having great success. We wish Mike nothing but the best for the future.

Ben Stark.... few comments...

Joe was gettin his shit beat in to bad by mike brown that he won't even let the promoter give Brown a copy of the fight. Do me a favor, and call Mike about this. I personally sent him a copy of the fight. I'm sure he will tell you this, so don't go off and act like you know about something that you don't. The promoter did not have a copy of the fight, but I did. When we were going to be having a rematch in the near future, I wasn't in a rush to send him tape of the fight. After I knew the fight wasn't happening any time soon, I sent it to him. And if you want to get into that... how about having ATT send me the copy of my first fight against JZ? The one I was promised over and over and was never sent out.

Nor would Joe rematch him anywhere but in his home show in Mass. Why would two guys from New England go and fight in anything but a local show? If it were a real big show then sure. Whats better AFC? A show RUN by his team? At least up here I don't run any of the shows.

Brown was MASHING the shit out of Joe till the last min or so of the last round. How exactly did you see it? Thought you guys didn't have tape of the fight? So are you saying you are going on what you heard? Well let me tell you, as someone who has seen the fight quite a few times over. Mike was winning and controlling, but FAR from smashing me. He was in my gard for most of the fight and was on his way to winning a decision. You know what though? In every fight that doesn't go to decision, the last few seconds are the only seconds that matter.

in a rematch Brown KILLS Joe. I was hearing about how Mike was going to kill me in the first fight too. I like Mike a lot, and it would be a good fight... but I really don't think he would KILL me. I mean c'mon... the first death in MMA? Please.

Joe Lauzon just pwnd Ben Stark.

Fishluv, Yes I am training and fighting. I'm fighting June 16th in Mass.

"He's got great hands"

Mike I notice you describing lots of men like this who aren't fighters...weird...

There is already tons of hype for Spencer and Joe...awesome potential fight...I really want florian - Lauzon

Are we sure the person posting as Joe Lauzon really knows what the real Joe Lauzon is thinking?  I am not too sure.  Having said that I have a new found respect for Joe.  He appears to be a classy guy that holds himself to a higher standard.  I think he is a good role model for younger kids to look up to.  Hard working and motivated.  But I still like Fisher via Ric Flair prance..

ttt

we'll see how fisher looks against stout...if he loses to stout again, there really isn't a need for Joe to fight him anyway.

Joe beats Fisher.