Lauzon Calls Out Fisher, More *NEW

Gooooooooo Joe!

I found Sam's post funny and insightful.  I really only see one way for Joe to win this one and that is LnP.  I really don't see him KOing Spence.  I don't see him subbing him.  I think Spence would do his best to keep this standing and take the win in the second via TKO.

A fight between the two of them would be crazy. Two fighters I like and way to close to call.

This season of TUF actually is good for the UFC. Joe, Manny, Nate, Wiman, Cole and Gray can all compete in the UFC.

Fathead D, when have you ever seen Joe just lay and pray?

A great fight, ttt for Dana paying off Joe's student loans.... and not just from winning the show!!

"Fathead D, when have you ever seen Joe just lay and pray? "

Maybe LnP is a bad term but I think Spencer's ground defense from the bottom is very good.  It will make Lauzon's GnP game look like LnP.

I'd have to say Joe by GnP. Like what was said previously, Dan was controlling Spencer on the ground but gassed. I think if Dan had the proper time to train, he would have ended that fight. If Joe wins TUF and Spencer gets by Stout, this match is inevitable. The only thing is I don't think Spencer gets by Stout.

joe over yves and spencer.

id like to see joe v florian in a battle of the massholes.

Joe over Spencer, good fight against Yves but gotta go with my boy Yves on this one....

LOL...a thread about Spencer Fisher

i was waiting for Fathead to show up

MFS fanboy at his best.....whats up fathead? hope all is well man

one thing noone can say about you Fathead, is that your not loyal

you really love your MFS boys

having said all that, i think Spencer Fisher is one of the more overrated fighters on the ug....i think Joe beats him and i will also take Dan in a rematch....

Wentworth was like 22K a year for 4 years...

"I really only see one way for Joe to win this one and that is LnP. I really don't see him KOing Spence. I don't see him subbing him. I think Spence would do his best to keep this standing and take the win in the second via TKO."

How'd that work out for Pulver? He got KO'd standing and was also taken down with ease and his TD defense is much better than Spencer's. If Dan was able to pick spencer up and slam him hard like 4 seconds into the fight, how is Spencer going to stop a takedown from his more experienced older brother?

No way Spencer avoids being taken down and no way he avoids Joe's gnp. When BJ fucking Penn is talking about Joe having some of the best ground and pound in the game, you know it's legit. Joe's pace would be too much for Spencer.

isn't the above quote coming from a guy who said Spencer beats Florian?

holy crap that means you owe like 1000000 bucks jesus chiusrt

Buttheaded,

I am not a fanboy of MFS.  Ok, yes I am.  I am doing well just bored as shit at work.  Everyone needs to bow down to the King.  LOL @ comparing the Pulver fight with how the fight would end up with Spencer.

I won't even try to predict a winner but I do predict a barn burner with lots of scrambling.

fucking wentworth's 22k/yr :)

22k/yr is wicked cheap

I think joe's got all the tools needed to be an absolute force at 155. He's got the ground game, the cardio, his stand-up is improving, and he's a very smart fighter.

No one at 155 would walk through him, except BJ Penn.

Sorry Joe.

I don't think Spencer is overrated. He's got great hands, real good ground game and when he's in shape he can fight all day.

Joe will be too much pressure for him. Fishers ground defense won't be able to stop Joe's stacking him and elbowing him. His only chance would be on the feet and Joe wouldn't allow it.

Danny took him down easily and Danny's gay.

The younger brothers are always gay, same goes for Artie Weidler.