Lauzon got robbed..

Wtf he was in control of that whole fight other than being really exhausted towards the end..

I think it should of been a draw

I don't know about robbed. But third round def wasn't a 10-8 for Ray. Draw would be fair.

I Don't post much, but a fan of Joe L.  Rd 1 Joe had a clear 10-8. Round 2 for Ray.  And I gave round 3 for Ray also.  A draw in my mind...Joe had the takedowns (even though exhausted) but got lit up on the feet in rd 2 and 3. IMO, far from a rob, but a good fight.

Agreed

WATHUNT - I think it should of been a draw
This and i think it was pretty clear.

Agree that Joe scored 10-8 in the first! Robbed!

Meansmeansbusiness -

I Don't post much, but a fan of Joe L.  Rd 1 Joe had a clear 10-8. Round 2 for Ray.  And I gave round 3 for Ray also.  A draw in my mind...Joe had the takedowns (even though exhausted) but got lit up on the feet in rd 2 and 3. IMO, far from a rob, but a good fight.

Lurker alert.

I remember thinking he got robbed in the last Jim Miller fight too

Meansmeansbusiness -

yeah I could see that.

Meansmeansbusiness -

RD 3 was a 10-8 for Ray. Joe was out on his feet to end the round, and he was eating punches without responding the whole round.

draw is fair but highly unlikely. joe took his shot in the first round and it cost him the fight.

mada -

I thought Lauzon won. To me, he did enough to win round 2

All he did in round 2 was get a takedown. Ray landed strikes to start the round and was owning the standup. First round Joe put on a clinic with Ray on the ground. 2nd round he didn't do shit to Ray when he held him on the ground. Plus he didn't end the 2nd in top control. They were pretzeled up.

mada -

yeah I thought he did enough to secure round 2

Jeff Mullen gave Lauzon a 10-9 1st and Ray a 10-8 3rd.

mada -
KnockoutThoughts -
mada -

All he did in round 2 was get a takedown. Ray landed strikes to start the round and was owning the standup. First round Joe put on a clinic with Ray on the ground. 2nd round he didn't do shit to Ray when he held him on the ground. Plus he didn't end the 2nd in top control. They were pretzeled up.

I appreciate the recap, but I watched it live and disagree.

So since you watched it live, explain how Lauzon won the 2nd round.. I'll wait

WATHUNT - I think it should of been a draw
this

Lauzon easily won. Crazy scorecards.

I thought it was a draw

There was no scenario where Lauzon won the fight.

The only debate is, "Was the 3rd round a 10-8 for Ray?" If you believe yes, Ray won the fight. If you believe no, it was a draw. There was no robbery under either circumstance.