Lauzon got robbed..

Joe has same problems he always had. Has not changed since his intro in UFC.

1- covers/shells....does not counter punch.

2- blows wod early...win or loses

3'- does not chain takedown attempts

AnthonyWeiner - There was no scenario where Lauzon won the fight.

The only debate is, "Was the 3rd round a 10-8 for Ray?" If you believe yes, Ray won the fight. If you believe no, it was a draw. There was no robbery under either circumstance.

2nd round?

Gandhi - 
AnthonyWeiner - There was no scenario where Lauzon won the fight.

The only debate is, "Was the 3rd round a 10-8 for Ray?" If you believe yes, Ray won the fight. If you believe no, it was a draw. There was no robbery under either circumstance.

2nd round?

If you believe he won the 2nd round you know zilch about MMA. He got beat up on the feet, got a takedown, and then ate a bajillion elbows from what should have been the dominant position. There isn't any rational argument for giving Lauzon the 2nd, other than "I'm a fan!"

I wasn't pay a lot of attention, but if 3 was 10-8 for other dude then 1 was easily 10-8 for lauzon. I was super surprised when they call it for other dude.

Refs will shit on you if you're gassed

I saw it as 10-8 Joe, 10-9 (closer overall than it seemed), 10-9 Al. 3rd could be argued 10-8 but it seems like the judges generally didn't agree on Rd 2 but called it 10-8 Al in the 3rd.

I remember thinking that after he looked so tactical, powerful, and patient in the first that he looked fucked coming into the second. "Shit! He never should have sat down, shoulda kept moving and amped. Shit"

That was an incredible display of forward pressure by Joe in the first. Standing up with your opponent half stacked and just knitting his legs through while maintaining Control. It was masterful imo.

Less weights, more hard running, and that's 30-24 Lauzon.

DJ CRUSH -

Who is joe lozon?

DJ CRUSH -

Dave Tirolli scored it correctly

Draw

Jeff Mullen is an idiot

Jeff Mullen is a retard. How is R3 a 10-8 for Ray, but R1 not a 10-8 for Lauzon? Round 1 was easily the most dominant round of the fight.

Yep, the middle judge messed it up.

Hate420 -

Jeff Mullen is a retard. How is R3 a 10-8 for Ray, but R1 not a 10-8 for Lauzon? Round 1 was easily the most dominant round of the fight.

I agree they are both 10-8, but I think rd 3 was more dominant. Lauzon was out on his feet in the third. it would't have completely shocked me if the reffed had stepped in at towards the end there. 

Fight looked like a draw to me but still no excuse for Joe gassing that hard.

im ok with the decision 

thetouchofdeath -
WATHUNT - I think it should of been a draw
This and i think it was pretty clear.

Lol. So it was a decisive and definite draw?

Should've been a draw

I wouldn't say he got robbed, I was surprised that they gave it Ray though, but that comes from expecting how the judges would score it rather than my own opinion. Which I thought Ray won the second and had a 10-8 in the third, Joe had a 10-8 in the first. The second round was close but the elbows Stevie was landing when Joe had him against the cage looked damaging and he threw plenty of them, in a round that didn't have a whole lot of significant things happening the elbows were enough to take it. Both guys were in a lot of danger in the first and last round, the bell saved Ray in the first and Lauzon in the third, when the bell saves someone from a one sided beat down that's a 10-8 to me, he didn't just catch him at the last second he had him badly hurt and was looking close to finishing him for a decent length of time, that shows clear dominance so I'm not surprised that he won, more surprised that the judges saw it similarly.

Joe got his ass kicked, I am a big fan, but you guys re being delusional here.

Draw