LAUZON wins

lauzon lays down the proverbial smack.

tysaw. I guess you and me can just disagree. I think you should just back off because the only person who can give Mike a rematch is Joe, so if your keep pissing him off and going about this in this way, then Mike may never get his rematch.

As far as Joe using Mike's name to promote himself, isn't what every fighter does. Mike is an awesome fighter and I have nothing but respect for him, but don't you think it helped that he could say he beat UFC-Vet Leigh Remedios when he was making his case for the UFC? It's a part of the business.

Who you have beat is part of who you are as a fighter. It's the reason most fighters get in the big show. Just like beat Spratt was set to face Karo Pariysan in the UFC, until Georges St. Pierre beat him in TKO and stole his spot.

I think you just need to wait. Joe has a busy schedule with a fight already scheduled for february and no local events in January. Joe will fight Mike, but on his terms and he has that luxuxy, because it's his decision and he doesn't NEED to fight.

Didn't this fight happen only 2 months ago?

REMATCH, REMATCH, REMATCH. Just kidding. Joe, I absolutely have nothing but respect for you as a fighter. As I said above I really like your fighting style and I think you have a very bright future in MMA. You have come a long way in a short time. It is even more impressive that you are doing it with all the other things on your plate. Having said that, I would love to see you and Mike go at it again. I think it would be a tremendous match on many levels. No, I don't have a sour taste in my mouth. I would love to see several rematches in MMA (Rampage/Silva, Liddel/Couture, Penn/Hughes to name a few) NOT because "my" guy lost, but because they would be great matches. Finally, Chris, we can agree to disagree and still be cool about it. I would be the first to buy you a beer if I met you. Hope you guys have a safe and happy holiday!

ttt.. good shit... classy post joe.. tysaw = dooshbag

Cool it Dan.

tysaw, its all good.

tysaw. mmmmm. beer. now your talking my language.

Dan, that's douchebag...not dooshbag. And chill, it is all cool. As I said I am a fan of Joe's as well as of Mike's. I think they are BOTH excellent examples of how MMA ought to be...talented, humble, hard working and they leave everything on the mat. The limitations of the internet make it hard to convey but I am not a shit talker (nor a douche bag, really). I was teasing a bit to stir up talk of a rematch. I thought I was being clear that I respect Joe and admire his talent and work ethic. I am a big fan of Pomfret as well. Why? Because they conduct themselves with the class and dignity of a warrior. If that didn't come through, I apologize. I STILL want that rematch though! That was a JOKE so don't get upset. Anyway, if I bump into you Chris I WILL buy you a beer of your choosing. Peace.

I apologize.. and will you buy me a beer too?

Palmquist + Beer = the most annoying dick on the planet

D-Lau + beer = GOOD TIME

DLau + Beer = breaking the law. ;)

biggie. do I need to bust out "i'm not a cocksucker, I just like this song"

OK Fuck It! Dan L. and Chris, I buy the first keg but you guys HAVE to buy the second keg. Agreed?

yeah the law.. whatever.. tysaw agreed!