Lawler and Condit - Who Backs Down First?

The Power Double -
ShakaSway - If we see Fifth Round Robbie staring down bloodied, arms raising up Condit, I do not think the MMA Gods can handle such magnitude Phone Post 3.0
Don't worry about the MMA gods, I think there are a fair few people on here, including you and me, who might struggle to deal with all that epicness.

Robbie all busted up staring across the cage at Condit like a stone cold killer, Condit with blood everywhere meets his stare and his scowl turns into a crooked grin.

Too much man. This is my favourite fight in a while. Phone Post 3.0
That is a chaotically beautiful scene you painted there Power Double Phone Post 3.0

Both have balls and this fight could be epic but lawler backing down? No chance, robbie is a scary dude and condit is smart. Phone Post 3.0

ShakaSway -
The Power Double -
ShakaSway - If we see Fifth Round Robbie staring down bloodied, arms raising up Condit, I do not think the MMA Gods can handle such magnitude Phone Post 3.0
Don't worry about the MMA gods, I think there are a fair few people on here, including you and me, who might struggle to deal with all that epicness.

Robbie all busted up staring across the cage at Condit like a stone cold killer, Condit with blood everywhere meets his stare and his scowl turns into a crooked grin.

Too much man. This is my favourite fight in a while. Phone Post 3.0
That is a chaotically beautiful scene you painted there Power Double Phone Post 3.0
If I could vote up from a phone both you get one.

This is such an epic fight, I cant wait. Both bring it and both are studs. Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather watch Condit amd Lawler fight 10x before I see Hendricks and Lawler fight again....

I'm praying this fight doesn't get scratched because of an injury. Phone Post 3.0

Lawler has been in so many wars and taken so many punches, its only a matter of time until it catches up to him like it does to all the greats but its a matter of when? Will it be Condit who finally catches him? I can't fucking wait to find out and have no clue who to pick in that fight. Gonna be one of the better fights in the last few years IMO.

I think Condit will fight smart. I can see him catching Robbie with something while Robbie is in attack mode. When I think about what CC did to Hardy, Alves and Rory, I know he has that dog in him big time. I think Condit has more ways to win this fight than Robbie does. I am really looking forward to it.

That being said, NEVER FORGET 1,2, & 5 War Diaz!

Condit is smarter so he would. Robbie is just dumb tough. Phone Post 3.0

Man crush on both guys(no gay).