Lawler and Condit - Who Backs Down First?

I showed everyone I'm a true fighter...I keep coming, no matter what happens, and I'm coming to knock people out!
-Lawler Phone Post 3.0

Fucking hell Diaz fans are delusional

Condit beats Diaz 10 times out of 10! Diaz doesn't beat any of the top 10 and a few lower now never mind Carlos Phone Post 3.0

Actually don't know if Condit will take the same strategy as he did with Nick.
He didn't do it out of fear of a dog fight, we know he has it in him, he simply played the point game in that fight. It was the fucking one and only time that killer took a different route in his fight strategy by now I give him a pass.

I think he will stand his ground and this could be another classic
Condit I believe has a more diverse skill set in terms of variety of striking I can see him cutting Robbie up.
Power goes to Robbie so his shots can slow down Condit and possibly make up the gap in striking diversity
Subs go to condit who could possibly catch something off his back
Wrestling goes to Robbie who can put Condit on his back

In short I can't fucking wait to see this fight

Condit is going to try to pick Lawler apart. Hell yeah he is gonna move in and out. Standing in front of Lawler is a good way to get KO'd. But chew on this, if Rory found success with the head kicks, then image what Condit is gonna do..... Phone Post 3.0

"when I've seen Murder Mode Lawler (end of Hendricks fight) and Circle Out Reset Condit (vs Diaz), "

So you pick the 30 seconds Robbie actually showed aggression against Hendricks versus one bad fight for Condit?

I can't believe the consistent dismissal of Condit in this thread. He's a can't miss a fight kind of fighter for me. Phone Post 3.0

1-2-5

Never Forget

WAR LAWLER!!!!!

orcus - "when I've seen Murder Mode Lawler (end of Hendricks fight) and Circle Out Reset Condit (vs Diaz), "

So you pick the 30 seconds Robbie actually showed aggression against Hendricks versus one bad fight for Condit?

I love Robbie. He's a murderer.

But you could just as easily pick the last 2 minutes of the first Hendricks fight.

Arlovskis Chin - I can't believe the consistent dismissal of Condit in this thread. He's a can't miss a fight kind of fighter for me. Phone Post 3.0

The dismissal is based on the subject of the thread. Do you think Lawler would back down first?

gallo_de_ pelea - If Condit didn't stand and trade with Diaz he won't stand and trade with Lawler. Phone Post 3.0
Lawlee tried that with diaz. Tell me what happened Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

funny that everyone is forgetting condit's last fight. woodley wobbled him multiple times before the knee injury. 

That wasn't hit last fight you goof Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

funny that everyone is forgetting condit's last fight. woodley wobbled him multiple times before the knee injury. 

That wasn't his last fight. Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife - 

His last fight was a barn burner where he adjusted strategy on Thiago Alves after the first round and literally broke his face I'm a Thiago fan and it was hard to watch but it was damn masterful from Condit. The first round was pretty close and I think Thiago was actually starting to find a groove until but Condit changed up in the second starting gaining

Same series of events so to speak with Woodley except he was able to get the TD that took out Condit's knee.

wiggum - 
orcus - "when I've seen Murder Mode Lawler (end of Hendricks fight) and Circle Out Reset Condit (vs Diaz), "

But you could just as easily pick the last 2 minutes of the first Hendricks fight.

Yeah, Robbie takes entire rounds off pretty routinely. Condit has a much higher overall output and higher overall aggression.

Robbie is faster and stronger than Condit, hits harder, is a better wrestler, and I think a better striker, but I think Condit is going to finish him. Condit doesn't quit, he doesn't slow down, he doesn't take rounds off, and he's one of the best finishers the sport has ever seen -- much better than Robbie.

Neither fighter will back down. They are both killers

orcus -
wiggum - 

Yeah, Robbie takes entire rounds off pretty routinely. Condit has a much higher overall output and higher overall aggression.

Robbie is faster and stronger than Condit, hits harder, is a better wrestler, and I think a better striker, but I think Condit is going to finish him. Condit doesn't quit, he doesn't slow down, he doesn't take rounds off, and he's one of the best finishers the sport has ever seen -- much better than Robbie.
I agree with most of this and I'm a huge Condit fan that wants him to win. It's just that Robbie has an aura around him lately, he's a monster. Condit is going to have to wear him down with better striking and movement and possibly sub him or tko in the later rounds. When Lawler starts to gas Condit will turn it up. Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin - I can't believe the consistent dismissal of Condit in this thread. He's a can't miss a fight kind of fighter for me. Phone Post 3.0

Ya know I gotta say...Im equally as surprised. I agree with what the majority thinks in, that Lawler would stand his ground until being KOd versus Condit backing up to reset. But wow, not a lot of love for Carlos.

...is it January yet?

- The Egg (of Greed)

KingMeNow -
gallo_de_ pelea - If Condit didn't stand and trade with Diaz he won't stand and trade with Lawler. Phone Post 3.0
Lawlee tried that with diaz. Tell me what happened Phone Post 3.0
Not every opponent of Diaz's since robbie has ran from him out of fear of engaging.

99.9% of the time condit is a savage murderer. He's allowed to have 1 dog turd fight, but that doesn't mean his point fighting didn't drop a turd on all the fans who were hyped for that fight. Phone Post 3.0

I really do wish that neither of them lose, but this fight is going to be fucking insane. I honestly cannot think of a scenario that this fight will be boring. That being said Im slightly edging for Condit as i would love for him to get that belt. Also if Condit wins we will most likely see a rematch which will be win win for everybody! Phone Post 3.0

Also with Condit as champ you know all of his fights are 5 rounds which is going to be such a treat. FUCK I CANT WAIT FOR THIS FIGHT! Phone Post 3.0